Cant uninstall Microsoft Team

Hi guys

wondering if anyone can successfully uninstall "microsoft team"

i got it remove a couple time then it keep "coming back"  to my machine every restart

thanks in advance...

Do you have an Office 365 subscription? If so, it's part of that and cannot be removed separately.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

3 minutes ago, NelizMastr said:

Do you have an Office 365 subscription? If so, it's part of that and cannot be removed separately.

yes, I have 

and yes that is crappy $hit from M$

BTW.. are you sure about that?

why would M$ made this tutorial anyway?

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/uninstall-microsoft-teams-3b159754-3c26-4952-abe7-57d27f5f4c81

1 minute ago, nothin.here said:

yes, I have 

and yes that is crappy $hit from M$

If you think their stuff is so crappy, why use it. Go LibreOffice and Ubuntu or whatever. Honestly pretty decent these days.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

4 minutes ago, NelizMastr said:

If you think their stuff is so crappy, why use it. Go LibreOffice and Ubuntu or whatever. Honestly pretty decent these days.

I use both and by "crappy" i mean their idea that it cant be remove

1 minute ago, nothin.here said:

I use both and by "crappy" i mean their idea that it cant be remove

It's a suite of applications, they're no longer installed separately. That said, the impact of the software existing on your drive at all is minimal to a negligible degree.