EK-CryoFuel Solid Concentrate

i was looking into getting this coolant for my loop, it looks sick, and would look amazing in my rig, wondering if anyone here have used it before and have had good or bad experiences with it. if it clogs up, turns different colors, etc. im running the a240g kit which is all aluminum. if this coolnate sucks should i go with the regular concentrate from ek. let me know if theres better coolants too. looking for a really nice coolant that will last me a least 6 months before i change it out 

19 minutes ago, baconxmaster said:

i was looking into getting this coolant for my loop, it looks sick, and would look amazing in my rig, wondering if anyone here have used it before and have had good or bad experiences with it. if it clogs up, turns different colors, etc. im running the a240g kit which is all aluminum. if this coolnate sucks should i go with the regular concentrate from ek. let me know if theres better coolants too. looking for a really nice coolant that will last me a least 6 months before i change it out 

For the solid lineup they are not compatible with aluminum based loops, only the transparent cryofuel products. 

https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-cryofuel-solid-cloud-white-concentrate-250-ml#ow_alert_box

Not suitable for aluminum-based liquid cooling loops!

9 hours ago, baconxmaster said:

thanks! they dont make this stuff very clear on their website 

It's in the big yellow "PLEASE NOTE!" section.