What game should I stream?

iLostMyXbox21

What game?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What games (you can choose multiple)

• Minecraft
    • Csgo
    • Rainbow six
    • Elder Scrolls V
    • Cod WW2
    • Other (comment what game)

Okay so this is for both ps4 and pc (when I get one) but for twitch and YouTube (mostly twitch) what games should I stream? Preferably games that will run on a 2200g and rx 580 8gb (those are the specs I’m getting) 

Edit: I wanna start streaming on ps4 really soon (like, as soon as I order a mic)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Apex Legends is all the rage right now, I recommend streaming that.

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

3 minutes ago, Wh0_Am_1 said:

Apex Legends is all the rage right now, I recommend streaming that.

I tried it, I don’t really like battle royals games

Just now, iLostMyXbox21 said:

I tried it, I don’t really like battle royals games

Fair enough (I don't care that much for them either). Here is an idea, how about No Man's Sky? It is nearly a completely different game from launch, (esp. after the recent NEXT update) basically imagine that someone chose to smash Minecraft, and EVE into a single game, that is about the current state of No Man's Sky. I mean it still has a long way to go, but it has progressed a long way from the mess that was launch. 

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

16 hours ago, Wh0_Am_1 said:

Fair enough (I don't care that much for them either). Here is an idea, how about No Man's Sky? It is nearly a completely different game from launch, (esp. after the recent NEXT update) basically imagine that someone chose to smash Minecraft, and EVE into a single game, that is about the current state of No Man's Sky. I mean it still has a long way to go, but it has progressed a long way from the mess that was launch. 

That sounds like something I’d play. I will watch some let’s plays of it to see what it’s aboht. Is it online? I prefer online (but I’m fine if it’s not) so I can get my friends into a discord and play with them

but if not, I can just get them into a discord and let them watch the stream so they can talk to me about what’s going on and such. I tend to be better at streaming when I have someone on comms (voice chat)

22 hours ago, iLostMyXbox21 said:

That sounds like something I’d play. I will watch some let’s plays of it to see what it’s aboht. Is it online? I prefer online (but I’m fine if it’s not) so I can get my friends into a discord and play with them

but if not, I can just get them into a discord and let them watch the stream so they can talk to me about what’s going on and such. I tend to be better at streaming when I have someone on comms (voice chat)

Online with up to 4 players.