Streaming problems.

Sebbebengan

Hi, not sure if I'm posting this in the correct thread but I'll give it a shot in here.. (sorry for long post) (I've posted this in other threads since I'm not sure where to post it)

I just recently built myself a new gaming PC (on the high end).

CPU: i5-9600K

GPU: Asus RTX 2070

RAM: 16GB Corsair DDR4 3200Mhz

Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A

The issue is that no matter what setting I use, my OBS/stream keeps lagging like crazy (15-30 fps, sometimes down towards  8-12 fps). But I'm not dropping ANY frames whatsoever.
CPU is barely breaking a sweat. Working at maybe 20-30%, but mostly down at 10%.

I've got a 60/10 connection and according to the tests, there's no issue with the broadband.

If I try to stream with 1080p @ 60fps. The stream lags. If I stream with 720 @ 60FPS. The stream lags.
Changing the settings down to 30 fps doesn't change a thing.
Pushing it to NVENC instead of x264 does absolutely nothing. 

Bitrate is just fine and I'm not getting ANY lag in-game.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

| i5-9600k | Asus Prime Z390-A | Corsair 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz | Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 8GB | Fractal Define S | Corsair RM750X 750W v2

3 minutes ago, immaguy1234 said:

I just use Nvidia Shadowplay, I find that it works better than OBS for me.

Yeah, if I use Nvidia Shadowplay I get no issues at all.
Problem is, I should be able to use OBS and all it's widgets to stream properly with my setup.

Switching to Shadowplay just isn't an option TBH.

I built a gaming PC for 2K$ and I want it to work properly..

| i5-9600k | Asus Prime Z390-A | Corsair 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz | Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 8GB | Fractal Define S | Corsair RM750X 750W v2

-= Moved to Troubleshooting =-

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Actually found the problem if anyone's watching!

It was Windows GameDVR/Xbox panel.. If you turn it off from within the Xbox panel, everything flows just properly!