Corsair 600T front panel audio issue

A few days ago, I tried to plug in my headphones into the front panel headphone jack on my Corsair 600T and it felt a little bit different while I was plugging it in (if that makes sense). There didn't seem to be an issue though, until I started listening to some music.

Now whenever I plug in headphones into the port, I either:

1) Get an annoying buzzing sound on the left side but there's no audio output on either side unless I fiddle with the connection a little bit (turning the headphone connector a little or slightly loosening the connection)

2) Get an annoying buzzing sound on the left side and the right side works fine.

If I fiddle around with the connection I can get both sides to work however that buzzing sound on one side is still persistent. I know it's not my headphones because they work fine on my phone and I had the same issue when I tested another pair of headphones.

Ever since this issue started, when I do plug in my headphones, this little box pops up:

post-950-0-82112500-1389977590.png

... Which takes me to the microphone properties, even though I'm plugging in headphones into the headphone port:

post-950-0-84084200-1389977599.png

I'm not too sure about how to go about fixing this issue, so any help is appreciated!

Thanks.