Can't find a cable

Shrepto

I just ordered some Phantek Halos Digital 120 and 140 for my non-RGB Noctua fans.  I have one of the cables I need for my Lian-Li 24-pin strimmer cable, but I cannot find a second.  I could hook all of these together in one big daisy chain, but I'd rather the fans be controlled separately.  Basically I need 

This looks to be what I am looking for, but I would prefer to buy off Amazon, but well... I can't find it on Amazon.  It comes in numerous different packaged LED strips, but for the life of me I cannot find it separately.  

https://www.ebay.com/p/ASUS-RGB-Addressable-LED-Extension-Cable-14011-01450400-8m19/26016812198?iid=143046154812&chn=ps

image.png

13 minutes ago, Shrepto said:

I just ordered some Phantek Halos Digital 120 and 140 for my non-RGB Noctua fans.  I have one of the cables I need for my Lian-Li 24-pin strimmer cable, but I cannot find a second.  I could hook all of these together in one big daisy chain, but I'd rather the fans be controlled separately.  Basically I need 

This looks to be what I am looking for, but I would prefer to buy off Amazon, but well... I can't find it on Amazon.  It comes in numerous different packaged LED strips, but for the life of me I cannot find it separately.  

https://www.ebay.com/p/ASUS-RGB-Addressable-LED-Extension-Cable-14011-01450400-8m19/26016812198?iid=143046154812&chn=ps

This will do the job it comes with the ability to dasiy chain which you can leave that connector unplugged. 

https://www.amazon.com/Phanteks-Adapter-Specified-Control-PH-CB_RGB4P/dp/B01BZIBJAK/ref=sr_1_3

EDIT: Wait if you have the digital ones that will not work, they must be dasiy chained if you want a sequential LED effect. Also that cable is only for 4 pin analog components. 

Edited by W-L

Right, I need that in 3 pin.  It's damn near impossible to find.  One came with my mobo.

5 minutes ago, Shrepto said:

Right, I need that in 3 pin.  It's damn near impossible to find.  One came with my mobo.

They will only come with a motherboard that has 3 pin addressable headers, the only product that will allow you to interface your addressable RGB components to your motherboard is using their digital RGB hub that is part of the lighting kit. 

http://www.phanteks.com/PH-DRGB_SKT.html

Just now, Shrepto said:

Yes you can and it will work but a simpler solution would be just to daisy chain the lights together. With addressable LED's you can control each LED on a string of lights via the software. 

Just now, Shrepto said:

Hence the individual LED control you can have different colors of LED's on a large daisy chain of lights by programming it so the Halos are different from the Lian li Strimmer. 

And yes that will also work as long as you have a second addressable RGB header. 

I have literally no idea how to do that with RGB Fusion.

2 minutes ago, Shrepto said:

I have literally no idea how to do that with RGB Fusion.

Check the manual, gigabyte does provide some general details like this: 

@1:00

RGB Fusion 2.0 as far as I can tell does not allow for individual lighting control

6 minutes ago, Shrepto said:

RGB Fusion 2.0 as far as I can tell does not allow for individual lighting control

Unless they've purposely simplified the software and programming of it for addressable lights they are capable of being individually lite and controlled independently of each other. A good example is NAXT hue and Corsair Lighting node which allows for single LED control. 

I'd contact Gigabyte to see if that was something they omitted or is possible with their software.