Feeding Cold Air... Yay or Nay?

So I have a Gigabyte Aero 14 (i7-7700HQ, GTX 1060 6GB) and I'm currently using it with my 2 monitors as a triple monitor setup for gaming (only using one of them for the actual game). But in order for the laptop to stay cool (in this case meaning 75°C on GPU and 85°C on the CPU) the fans need to do 4k-4.3k rpm which produces a rather unpleasant jet noise (even at max rpm of 5700 the temperatures don't seem to change much while the noise is unbearable), it's not too bad to be honest but I had an idea to connect a pipe to the vent hole in my room which is located pretty much just above me, I would then make a stand for the laptop that would connect the pipe to the fan intakes on the bottom. I thought this may work because my room temperature is always around 21-22°C while the outside is way cooler with winter temps being around 5-13°C (rarely goes below zero even at night). My main dilemma is condensation, personally I don't think that this should be an issue unless the intake air reaches a significant below zero temperature, but then again this being Ireland the average annual humidity is in the neighborhood of 80%. Also, if I was to change my thermal compound which one would you suggest I used (it's currently rocking the default which I don't know anything about or how it compares to some higher tier stuff). Thanks in advance for any help or advise.

If you want to destroy your computer with sub-ambient temperatures causing large amounts of condensation... go right ahead.

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

Is the laptop sitting directly on the table? 

-Try propping it up to allow fans more breathing room or try this ($23 USD)

https://www.amazon.com/Havit-HV-F2056-Laptop-Cooler-Cooling/dp/B00NNMB3KS

1 minute ago, knightslugger said:

sub-ambient temperatures causing large amounts of condensation

this, you'd be better off turning your heat down, opening the window or getting a window AC unit (for the summer). Not to mention the atrocious looking set up of a tube going from window to laptop.

~~~~Started Folding - Feb 7, 2019~~~~

6 minutes ago, GeoSquigg said:

Is the laptop sitting directly on the table? 

-Try propping it up to allow fans more breathing room or try this ($23 USD)

https://www.amazon.com/Havit-HV-F2056-Laptop-Cooler-Cooling/dp/B00NNMB3KS

I already have it raised a little but I don't think that this would be an issue anyway because it has more than enough vents on the bottom, I'l look for some kind of a cooling pad but are they really that helpful if all they're doing is blow air into the fans without cooling it first? Also would better thermal paste help it any further?

19 minutes ago, Jakub_NF said:

I already have it raised a little but I don't think that this would be an issue anyway because it has more than enough vents on the bottom, I'l look for some kind of a cooling pad but are they really that helpful if all they're doing is blow air into the fans without cooling it first? Also would better thermal paste help it any further?

Laptop fans are rather small and don't usually move a bunch of air except for what right infront of the intake. In theory, the base with fans helps move more fresh air to the intakes which should lower temps. Some of the reviews are saying they used it as a fix for a broken laptop fan, others saying it reduced noise dramatically.

For paste, it could reduce temps if its old paste (more than a few years) .. but if its fresher,  it wouldn't help but for a few degrees. If you do this, make sure and clean out any dust that has been sucked in and possibly clogging the air ducting .. this would help a lot too.

~~~~Started Folding - Feb 7, 2019~~~~