Is this worth it?

Dominik999

Ok, so.... I recently found out that the article 13 is approved and I was asking myself is it worth uploading videos to YouTube since sooner or later they're gonna remove YouTube from Europe, right?

I don't want to earn money on the platform or such, I just don't want my hard work to be deleted one day.

First you have to ask yourself which article 13 that has been approved, there has been multiple forms. 

Secondly the way I was told by the Danish government is that every country will have to make a plan for how they Will implement the main policy of article 13. 

Aldo article 13 only apply if you I'm way use other peoples content of video. So it will probably also depend on what your content and formal is gonna be. 

The enforcement of Article 13 will most likely be mild or poorly automated - as sifting through all the media piece by piece would be unreasonable.

I'd upload it and keep a compressed backup on my local machine. No harm can be done by that.

Fan Comparisons          F@H          PCPartPicker         Analysis of Market Trends (Coming soon? Never? Who knows!)

Designing a mITX case. Working on aluminum prototypes.

Open for intern / part-time. Good at maths, CAD and airflow stuff. Dabbled with Python.

Please fill out this form! It helps a ton! https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/841400-the-poll-to-end-all-polls-poll/