How to get front panel 'push clips' out on enthoo primo?

Melt My GPU
Go to solution Solved by Melt My GPU,

Well after all that with an extra set of hands I managed to get it out, all that was required was a small flathead screwdriver to press down the flared tabs on the clip from the backside of the front panel, then after that you can push it out from the back so it comes out the front and you're golden. Then just push in the new clip from the front and it's all good. Kind of like a 5.25 inch bay where you put a device in through the front to get it in and stuff. I'll mark this as solved so hopefully if a primo owner runs into the same problem they'll be able to find this for help.

Hey guys,

Got my enthoo primo like last week and one of the clips that you push in to get the dust filter panel part of the case out was busted and so it doesn't sit flush. I got my replacement clips today and I got the front panel of the case off but I can't figure out how to get the broken clip out. Any suggestions?

Cheers!

"If you have a dream don't wait. Act."

~Axel, Kingdom Hearts II

Hey guys,

Got my enthoo primo like last week and one of the clips that you push in to get the dust filter panel part of the case out was busted and so it doesn't sit flush. I got my replacement clips today and I got the front panel of the case off but I can't figure out how to get the broken clip out. Any suggestions?

Cheers!

might check with the Phanteks Forum. there are some awesome helping members

there. most hang out on OCN, but also to help forward the case line, the Phanteks

Forum is a great place to get help on that issue.

If you can't find any assistance, take a picture and I'll help you with that. Most likely the tabs will have there mounting on the inside. I cannot find any close up pictures of the tabs, but remove the 5.25" bays and have a look inside either behind of the fans on above the top fan there should be 2 clips.

Alright I'll post some photos later of the clips behind the front panel and what look like to be the tabs holding them in and the ones I just got. You can get a clear view of the tabs when you take off the entire front panel, however due to plastic 'bars' surrounding the clips it's almost impossible to stick your fingers in there and gives you very little room to work with. Again when I post pictures up hopefully you'll be able to get a clear understanding of how it all looks.

Edited by Melt My GPU

~Axel, Kingdom Hearts II

-snip-

When I made the original post I already had managed to get the front panel off but regardless thank you for your time to send me manual and video links on how to do so. Yes you are correct when you say that you can find the mounting for the clips on the backside of the panel but my problem here is how on earth to get them out. Haven't seen any videos or posts regarding taking them out and putting them back in. D:

~Axel, Kingdom Hearts II

Well after all that with an extra set of hands I managed to get it out, all that was required was a small flathead screwdriver to press down the flared tabs on the clip from the backside of the front panel, then after that you can push it out from the back so it comes out the front and you're golden. Then just push in the new clip from the front and it's all good. Kind of like a 5.25 inch bay where you put a device in through the front to get it in and stuff. I'll mark this as solved so hopefully if a primo owner runs into the same problem they'll be able to find this for help.

Edited by Melt My GPU

~Axel, Kingdom Hearts II