Will this completly reset my computer

Need_Not

Ok so I have had some administration problems with my users even though they are all administrator accounts they can't do anything that requires admin permissions so I was on a different forum website and he showed me everything to fix it so i went to safe mode and made that hidden admin account and it worked! the only user that has admin perms outside of safe mode but he said that i need to do more to fix it and i tried but it didn't work so apparently i can't fix this stuff is because windows is corrupted and the best thing is to do a fresh install with the Media Creation Tool on a usb stick and reinstall from that boot but is that reinstall going to be any different then if i just went to settings and did it there and will i keep my files, appdata (isn't it apart from windows so will that get replaced too?), apps, and 3RD party apps from the internet like most because ik that there is an install that keeps files and apps but not programs from the internet.

SO the main question is will I keep all my stuff and will things like adobe cs6 going to still have there licenses 

Just some random guy who has a gaming computer to play on his Minecraft server

8 minutes ago, Need_Not said:

Ok so I have had some administration problems with my users even though they are all administrator accounts they can't do anything that requires admin permissions so I was on a different forum website and he showed me everything to fix it so i went to safe mode and made that hidden admin account and it worked! the only user that has admin perms outside of safe mode but he said that i need to do more to fix it and i tried but it didn't work so apparently i can't fix this stuff is because windows is corrupted and the best thing is to do a fresh install with the Media Creation Tool on a usb stick and reinstall from that boot but is that reinstall going to be any different then if i just went to settings and did it there and will i keep my files, appdata (isn't it apart from windows so will that get replaced too?), apps, and 3RD party apps from the internet like most because ik that there is an install that keeps files and apps but not programs from the internet.

SO the main question is will I keep all my stuff and will things like adobe cs6 going to still have there licenses 

Can you give us more information on your computer.  Can you fill in signature so we can help you better.

Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k @ 4500 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1866 & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout

Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10" / Sennheiser HD 650 / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse & G915 Linear & G935 & C920 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk / NF-A14 Int P12 Ex
AOC 40" 4k Curved / LG 55" OLED C9 120hz / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial m4 500GB / Asus M.2 Card

8 minutes ago, Need_Not said:

If your licenses are legal you can simply contact adobe and get it all sorted out to get your current computer deactivated, then reactivated when you reinstall. 

With permission issues, I generally do a reinstall. And this typically wipes out all programs. 

2 minutes ago, Turtle Rig said:

Can you give us more information on your computer.  Can you fill in signature so we can help you better.

WDYM like specs? 

1 minute ago, Need_Not said:

WDYM like specs? 

Im just trying tho help my friend, we are on the same team!

Your going to lose your licenses possibly so watch out for that.

Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k @ 4500 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1866 & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout

Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10" / Sennheiser HD 650 / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse & G915 Linear & G935 & C920 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk / NF-A14 Int P12 Ex
AOC 40" 4k Curved / LG 55" OLED C9 120hz / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial m4 500GB / Asus M.2 Card

2 minutes ago, corrado33 said:

If your licenses are legal you can simply contact adobe and get it all sorted out to get your current computer deactivated, then reactivated when you reinstall. 

With permission issues, I generally do a reinstall. And this typically wipes out all programs. 

... my wifi is so slow it would take like a month to get all my programs back. is there such this like a special reinstall other than the standard clear everything or keep file. but where it only reinstalls windows? the closest thing i could think of is an in place upgrade. so if i where to upgrade windows to like home to pro would it reset my pc or just windows because if its only windows then i could upgrade to the same version for free and it would clear my current windows and replace with a new but same windows 10? would that work or is there more to it

3 minutes ago, Turtle Rig said:

Im just trying tho help my friend, we are on the same team!

Your going to lose your licenses possibly so watch out for that.

EDIT: so do i just copy and paste system info?

ik and i will happily give them to you but like what info do you want 

1 hour ago, Need_Not said:

ik and i will happily give them to you but like what info do you want 

Sure that would help or go to your acc settings and put a signature even better.  Then mentioning your rig every post.