Farcry 3: Blood Dragon

LimeFire

This game looks awesome!!! Who else thinks so?

Also i hear that if you got the Never Settle bundle you get it free? Is that true?

Oh, and who is getting it? 15 USD is not bad at all!

Maybe the game will be what duke nukem forever should have been

I7 4770K - @4.5Ghz  |  Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3  | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97  | Kingston Genesis 8GB | Be quiet Power Zone 750w   | Sapphire R9 Fury X |  Sandisk SSD 120Go + WD Green 1TB 7200 rpm | Nzxt Phantom 410

It looking friggin' weird...but I still like it :) probably going to get it just because far cry 3 was amazing!

AMD Radeon R9 290X / AMD FX-8320 / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / Samsung 830 128GB / Seagate 7200RPM 3TB / Corsair HX 850W / BitFenix Shinobi XL / CPU & GPU Watercooled - Thick Triple 360 Rad

I think it looks really weird, I'm probably not going to be buying it.

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

The trailer looks amazing, however I don't think the art style portrayed in the trailers will carry over to actual gameplay all that well.

I should be getting an email with a code for it as I previously picked up a 7970 the other week. No idea when those keys are sent out or if I have to submit any info to get my key...

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

Very intersting game. Love the fact it has the 80's feel to it and I am all for sci-fi. Graphics kind of dissapoint, but the story line and humor of the game make up for it.

I'm halfway through the game, I can say that I really like it, and it has alot of comedy in it, for an example, when you rip out peoples hearts, he says funny lines, such as "your heartless". it also has alot of 80's music in it which is freaking sweat in my opinion. The game, graphics wise, looks great except fire, the fire looks a little off to me. but all in all it is a really fun game :)

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Far cry 3, on its own, didnt really appeal to me but blood dragon has got my attention... i think im just attracted to all the flashyness of it lol

@ericlee30 you have the game already i thought it was out on 1st May?

I love this game, it is one of the most unique games I have ever played :D

Got this game yesterday, I replaced all the in-game music with THIS:

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

The game is fun.  It has a comical retro early 80's Hollywood Sci-Fi look; all purposeful of course.  Pure enjoyment.  Incorporates tid bits of Terminator, Predator etc.  And voice-over by Michael Biehn to boot.  Awesome production IMO.

My Stuff:  Corsair Obisidan 550D - Phobya Nano-2G 120mm x 5 - Corsair H100i - MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming - Intel 3570K - G.Skill 8GBx2 1866 - EVGA ACX GTX 780 3GB SuperClocked(Step Up to 780 Ti) - Samsung 840 500GB SSD - WD Black 1TB x 2 - LG Blu-ray - ASUS VG248QE + ASUS PB278Q - Corsair M65 with MM400 Pad - Ducky Shine II MX Brown with Gray/White Keycaps - Corsair K70 MX Red - CoolerMaster Quickfire TK MX Brown - Ducky Pro2 MX Blue with Gray PBT Keycaps - Ducky Pro2 MX Clears with Gray/Blue PBT Keycaps - Ducky Pro2 MX Browns with Light Gray and White PBT Keycaps

I have the Never Settle Bundle and I'm still waiting for Blood Dragon, Slick said that he too has not gotten it yet in the last live stream. Hopefully it is part of the Never Settle Bundle  -_-

Haven't started this yet, but really looking forward to it, it seems really funny. :P Been watching a couple youtubes of it. Got mine in the never settle bundle too.

Finished the game on hard precisely 10h after it came out. IT IS FUCKING AWESOME!

And I especially love the uber mecha-dragon "I love genocide!" xD

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

All i can say is, Watch this:

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

This what all DLCs should be like(I know this is a stand alone game and you don't actually need Far Cry 3 to run it). I felt like it was 15 dollars well spent and I thoroughly enjoyed it :D Main character is so much more likeable then Jason Brody :p

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

All i can say is, Watch this:

Burger Paul <3 :D

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

The game is awesome, I got it with the AMD Never Settle Reloaded bundle (bought the games from a friend who didn't want them to help him get a better vid card) and it's great! :D