Most Addictive Game?

Jogostar

i was hooked on space impact when i had my 3310. Easily the most addictive game i've ever played. closely followed by snake.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

• 2 weeks later...

Tetris. On a Game Boy Pocket.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

Tetris. On a Game Boy Pocket.

Oh man those were the good ol days of constantly playing non stop. Probably the game that set me off into an addicition was Counter-Strike 1.6, but lets get real, I played that shit when it was 1.0 and the knife was Gordon's crowbar, also it was considered a mod then and not an actual seperate game. Good times. :D

Elitebook 8460P: i5-2520M @ 2.5GHz, 8GB RAM, Integrated Intel HD 3000

I was really into Balloon Tower Defence a while back.  I haven't been playing much on my phone lately.

Creative Build Name Here

i7 3930K | Rampage IV Extreme | NH-U14S | GTX 680 x2 | 32GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Coolermaster 1000W | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro | Western Digital Black 2TB x2 | 12GB RAM Disk | HE-500 Headphones

All in the Fractal Design Define XL R2

Pocket Mine. This one is pretty cool, I guess it's my  longest playtime on mobile phone.

Also Tetris Vektor, I don't know, reasons.