Feasibility of a Full Hardline custom loop in the Corsair 280x?

So I want to move all of my Components over into a micro atx chassis for easier portability and I've always LOVED the Corsair 280x and i also want to redo the loop i have now for Hardline tubing rather than the soft tubing I'm using now and to water cool the Gpu as well as my Cpu. I've seen some pictures of custom loops done in this case with hardline tubing but they were only Cpu loops and they looked really crammed in there so i feel like for a first timer with hardline stuff it may be really challenging if not impossible. TLDR; Is it possible for me to do a Gpu and Cpu loop with hardline tubing in the Corsair 280X?

Do i Recommend Ryzen? Yes. All of the Yes.

Main Rig Specs - BIG BOI

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9Ghz

ASUS Gaming TUF B450 Micro-ATX

2x4Gb HyperX DDR4 @2133

GTX 1070 Founders Edition

Corsair Crystal 280X

500Gb SanDisk Sata SSD, 1Tb 7200RPM Hdd

EVGA 500 Watt 80+ Bronze

EKWB A240

10 minutes ago, zombieshy_guy81 said:

So I want to move all of my Components over into a micro atx chassis for easier portability and I've always LOVED the Corsair 280x and i also want to redo the loop i have now for Hardline tubing rather than the soft tubing I'm using now and to water cool the Gpu as well as my Cpu. I've seen some pictures of custom loops done in this case with hardline tubing but they were only Cpu loops and they looked really crammed in there so i feel like for a first timer with hardline stuff it may be really challenging if not impossible. TLDR; Is it possible for me to do a Gpu and Cpu loop with hardline tubing in the Corsair 280X?

Anything is possible I've seen hardline done in SFF cases that really pack stuff in but for a first time I don't see a problem with it as long as you have a general understanding of how to do so and good hands on skills. As for tight spaces you can always use angled adapters instead of trying to do bends that go perpendicular out of the block with just a straight compression fitting. 

Related image

1 minute ago, W-L said:

Anything is possible I've seen hardline done in SFF cases that really pack stuff in but for a first time I don't see a problem with it as long as you have a general understanding of how to do so and good hands on skills. As for tight spaces you can always use angled adapters instead of trying to do bends that go perpendicular out of the block with just a straight compression fitting. 

Related image

Do i Recommend Ryzen? Yes. All of the Yes.

Main Rig Specs - BIG BOI

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9Ghz

ASUS Gaming TUF B450 Micro-ATX

2x4Gb HyperX DDR4 @2133

GTX 1070 Founders Edition

Corsair Crystal 280X

500Gb SanDisk Sata SSD, 1Tb 7200RPM Hdd

EVGA 500 Watt 80+ Bronze

EKWB A240