hi folks friends chaps lads ,

I m planning to build a pc of my dream I need suggestions and help from all geniuses non geniuses pro armatures every one

I m a pro photographer from over 15 years I do weddings most of the time both photography and video I use adobe cc Lightroom Photoshop Premier After Effects Picasa ACDsee WinZip WinRAR Ulead DVD blurry disk burning Nero Burning  and tons of other stuff internet downloading movies songs Netflix, I have a huge work load I work on different Pc's at the same time I do gaming too like GTA  Delta force and almost every car racing game  I started with dell Pentium 3 1GHz then phenom 2 X4 then core i3 then hp omni core i5 second Gen then dell studio Xps core i7 extreme  currently using

Hp z800 with Intel Xeon E5620 2.40GHz two processors  32 gigs of ram with  Nvidia Quadro 5000 and  hp LD4200 1080p lcd monitor 

second I m using dell precision T7500 with Hp ips Zdisplay 2560X1600 30 inches with nvidia Quadro fx5600 

and hp omini 27 inches core i5 all in one pc 

and MacBook air core i5 2015 13.5 

all these were good to me since I m living in Pakistan things are not easily available in Pakistan its a little bit of gamble 

as I said it was all good to me until I accidently saw a video on youtube about the build guide this was the time when I start feeling embarrassed about my pcs

now I have a plan to build a dream pc with high end processor high end graphic card or cards which can support at least Three 4k 60 inches UHD tvs

which can handle my work load 

I want you all to suggest me a good pc build with good specs I can hardly jump to 2500$ and still need the bad ass 

I wish LTT can build for me in Pakistan   

JAS_7231.JPG

JAS_7242.JPG

JAS_7245.JPG

JAS_7246.JPG

I would wait a couple months for the new Ryzen processors to drop. You'll have a better system at a better price. If you really want Intel, I would go with an 8700K, the 9900K is just overpriced compared to AMDs offerings and I just can't bring myself to recommend it.

btw, that's a weird looking tanning bed ;) 

Ryzen 3800X + MEG ACE w/ Radeon VII + 3733 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | My Build

@ChewToy! yeh 8700 could be a better choice but here in Pakistan Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake 8-Core CPU 3.6GHz LGA 115 for almost 300$ and I m too Interested in  AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ 2990WX Processor which is not currently available in Pakistan and also its overpriced  

ryzen 7  3000 series or someting like an i7 from Intel with 64GB of ram and 1080ti/2080ti should fit into your budget and will give you the most for your price point. The extra cores from AMD processors might give you some more performance in transcoding and zipping files, but PP and AE (I'm guessing it's the same for LR and PS) benefit a lot from high core speeds and not so much from the number of cores

CPU: 2x Xeon E5 2670 Motherboard: ASRock EP2C602-4L/D16,  RAM: 64GB of 1333 MHz mermory from Samsung (ECC),  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070,  Case: NZXT Switch 810, Storage: Samsug EVO 250GB and 500GB, 3x3 TB and 1x1TB  HDD  PSU: Corsair RM 850,  Mouse: Logitech MX Master 2s,  Headset: Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO black edition (80 ohm), OS: UnRaid with two VMs and Plex