Budget 1080p 60fps gaming system

iLostMyXbox21

Okay so my mom said come tax return, I will most likely be able to build my computer. I have $100 currently, and when I sell the stuff I don’t want anymore I will have abut $170-$200 more (totaling at least $270) so I could ask my mom for a $130 loan and I’ll pay her back when I can. 

Basically i I need it for gaming while streaming games like CSGO (low, 60fps cap, 1080p stream with OBS) and recording The Division and RE (the 2 free games it comes with) I also need it for recording / streaming minecraft, also game development (nothing big, just small indie projects with unity (unreal engine 4 if it works good))

Why I chose the parts:

CPU: it’s cheap, quad core, 3.5ghz, and it has really good IGPU in case the GPU breaks, so I can use that until I get a new one

Motherboard: cheap, 2 slot, works for my use (I don’t wanna OC anything) and it comes updated 

Spoiler

84065222-AE1F-4697-9A90-D22327B28900.jpeg.b175ae483b82dfc6ae8cc9cd21488f62.jpeg

RAM: I would have gotten 3000mhz, but I decided on 2666mhz to save a few $$, and since I’m likely not gonna use the iGPU (except when I’m building it to make sure it works and everything)  but unless the GPU breaks, I will be using that instead.

GPU: rx 580 8gb for under $200, why wouldn’t this be here?? People say it is loud, but others say if you lower fan speeds to 45% it will be quiet (from what I understand, it shouldn’t get that high unless it is overclocked)

PSU: it’s cheap, has good reviews, an I don’t care about being modular as I am not gonna use a case

my room stays mostly dust free and relatively cool, and if it gets hot in my room, all I have to do is open my door (my bedroom door) and turn on my fan and it will cool down.

any suggestions on what I should do? I would prefer stay at the $400 mark, since it’s my first build and I don’t wanna blow a ton of money on it since I’m new to PC gaming.

we are expecting tax returns either March or April, so if everything goes according to plan, I’ll be able to build my first pc and join you all in the PCMR ?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

4 minutes ago, iLostMyXbox21 said:

Okay so my mom said come tax return, I will most likely be able to build my computer. I have $100 currently, and when I sell the stuff I don’t want anymore I will have abut $170-$200 more (totaling at least $270) so I could ask my mom for a $130 loan and I’ll pay her back when I can. 

Basically i I need it for gaming while streaming games like CSGO (low, 60fps cap, 1080p stream with OBS) and recording The Division and RE (the 2 free games it comes with) I also need it for recording / streaming minecraft, also game development (nothing big, just small indie projects with unity (unreal engine 4 if it works good))

Why I chose the parts:

CPU: it’s cheap, quad core, 3.5ghz, and it has really good IGPU in case the GPU breaks, so I can use that until I get a new one

Motherboard: cheap, 2 slot, works for my use (I don’t wanna OC anything) and it comes updated 

Reveal hidden contents

84065222-AE1F-4697-9A90-D22327B28900.jpeg.b175ae483b82dfc6ae8cc9cd21488f62.jpeg

RAM: I would have gotten 3000mhz, but I decided on 2666mhz to save a few $$, and since I’m likely not gonna use the iGPU (except when I’m building it to make sure it works and everything)  but unless the GPU breaks, I will be using that instead.

GPU: rx 580 8gb for under $200, why wouldn’t this be here?? People say it is loud, but others say if you lower fan speeds to 45% it will be quiet (from what I understand, it shouldn’t get that high unless it is overclocked)

PSU: it’s cheap, has good reviews, an I don’t care about being modular as I am not gonna use a case

my room stays mostly dust free and relatively cool, and if it gets hot in my room, all I have to do is open my door (my bedroom door) and turn on my fan and it will cool down.

any suggestions on what I should do? I would prefer stay at the $400 mark, since it’s my first build and I don’t wanna blow a ton of money on it since I’m new to PC gaming.

we are expecting tax returns either March or April, so if everything goes according to plan, I’ll be able to build my first pc and join you all in the PCMR ?

Okay first off the promotion for free BF5 and Anthem is over.  I tried,, just got my card but its over so no free games.. sux balls.

Grab a Ryzen 5 at least for the 580 video card or else there will be a huge bottleneck. Other then that your good to go.  Lets have a AMD guru respond!!!

Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k @ 4500 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1866 & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout

Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10" / Sennheiser HD 650 / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse & G915 Linear & G935 & C920 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk / NF-A14 Int P12 Ex
AOC 40" 4k Curved / LG 55" OLED C9 120hz / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial m4 500GB / Asus M.2 Card

mind going second hand? you should be able to find a x58 board, hexa core xeon and a 390(x) for that pricerange

17 minutes ago, iLostMyXbox21 said:

For what you're hoping to do with it, I would save up a bit longer and get better CPU (Ryzen 5 2600 or whatever Zen2 brings since you're not buying for a few more months), better motherboard, and maybe more RAM if you can afford it.
Also for the PSU keep an eye out for CX450/CX550/CX450M going on sale with rebate deals, as you can often get them for $20-$30 after rebate. Rosewill have some okay PSUs, but the ARC-450 isn't one of them. Very low end.

Do you already have a storage drive? None listed in your parts list.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

3 hours ago, ChewToy! said:

Get an RX 580/570 off ebay for around $100-120 bucks and just get the 2600 off ebay as well.

I Don’t use eBay 

3 hours ago, Spotty said:

Do you already have a storage drive? None listed in your parts list.

Yeah, I have 2. Apparently this mono comes with 2 SATA cables so that works out perfectly 

3 hours ago, LukeSavenije said:

mind going second hand? you should be able to find a x58 board, hexa core xeon and a 390(x) for that pricerange

I would rather stay with AMD (I have had nothing but bad experiences with Intel) and I can’t go secondhand. I can only buy off of sites like amazon, Newegg, etc

1 minute ago, iLostMyXbox21 said:

I would rather stay with AMD (I have had nothing but bad experiences with Intel) and I can’t go secondhand. I can only buy off of sites like amazon, Newegg, etc

then I would personally save up for a 2600/580 combo, or build that 2200g or a 200ge system and go from there to it. fyi:

13 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

$746.53

That might be one I do when I get a job, as of now my main source of income is birthday and Christmas money

16 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

$423.64

I heard the 2200g can’t stream, and I wanna pplay siege and this gets like 40fps low

17 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

$391.04

Same as 2200g but weaker

1 hour ago, iLostMyXbox21 said:

That might be one I do when I get a job, as of now my main source of income is birthday and Christmas money

I heard the 2200g can’t stream, and I wanna pplay siege and this gets like 40fps low

Same as 2200g but weaker

yeah... a 2400g won't do you well either. i would either go second hand or look into what i listed above