Youtube is behaving strangely.

So, I was doing my homework and opened youtube to listen to some music. When I chose the video, the music started playing, but instead of the video, there was only a large black cross. I just continued working, and opened a news site to another chrome tab. Read the news for a minute, and when I opened the youtube tab again, it showed me the news site instead of the video. (sorry if this was confusing, my English isn't perfect.) I think it'll go away when I reboot my pc, but I'm just curious about what might cause the issue. It also seems to do it with other videos. I also updated my graphics card drivers today, would that make a difference? 

Also, if this post doesn't belong here, feel free to show me the right direction.? 

image.png.9b2163fc128cff93d387970dfbdf2584.png

update / change your browser, it might just be a bug.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

1 minute ago, SupaKomputa said:

update / change your browser, it might just be a bug.

Nope. I alredy have the latest version, and besides, what kind of maniac would want to change chrome to another browser?? But thanks for reminding to update, I wouldn't have remembered by myself.

Well, i have 5 browsers on my desktop, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Vivaldi and of course Edge. I used this mainly to test my website development.

This case is just why you need more than one browsers, i'm talking about Firefox, as Chrome doesn't always running perfectly, you might get a bug on each browsers update, and you can just switch to the working one.

And if both have the same problem, then you know that the browsers was not the cause, you can put your finger to another thing, like bad windows update etc.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

Thanks. I'll do that if the problem continues.

Oh. Just restarted my browser. It works normally and I made myself look like an idiot. 

3 hours ago, atteman said:

Nope. I alredy have the latest version, and besides, what kind of maniac would want to change chrome to another browser?? But thanks for reminding to update, I wouldn't have remembered by myself.

Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies, and if that didn't work, have you tried reinstalling it?