gskill Trident Z RGB and Ryzen 2700x

Hi,i was going to build a PC and i ordered the motherboard, processor,RAM,SSD.....etc...

I bought gskill 16gb kit of F4-3000C16D-16GTRZ ram for my new Ryzen 7 2700x system.

I didn't realise they made an AMD optimized F4-2993C16D-16GTRZX and F4-3000C16D-16GTRZX model.

("GTRZ" for intel) and ("GTRZX" for AMD).

my processor is still in shipping and i can't return my RAM. so pls help me to slove it....?

will it work with:

Motherboard: X470 ultra gaming

processor: ryzen 7 2700x

In all likelihood it will work just fine, I wouldn't worry about it.

While I can't say for sure I imagine it's very similar if not the same ram just renamed.

In my experience building PC's I've never had issues with incompatible ram between Intel and AMD.

While AMD did have a spell of ram issues at the beginning of ryzen I believe most of that is resolved now.

I'm sure if you use it everything will work as it should.

C

4 hours ago, gokul kris said:

Hi,i was going to build a PC and i ordered the motherboard, processor,RAM,SSD.....etc...

I bought gskill 16gb kit of F4-3000C16D-16GTRZ ram for my new Ryzen 7 2700x system.

I didn't realise they made an AMD optimized F4-2993C16D-16GTRZX and F4-3000C16D-16GTRZX model.

("GTRZ" for intel) and ("GTRZX" for AMD).

my processor is still in shipping and i can't return my RAM. so pls help me to slove it....?

will it work with:

Motherboard: X470 ultra gaming

processor: ryzen 7 2700x

https://www.gskill.com/en/product/f4-2933c16d

<-------check this link

I've checked the link and I would still say that the ram you bought should be fine.

It is unlikely that the ram would flat out not work on your motherboard. The only possibility I can see is not being able to overclock your ram as high but that's still dubious.

C