ryzen 5 1600

rx 560

2x8 2933 mhz white led

asus rog x370-f

ennermax suo 750 watt gold

4tb 5400rpm hdd

120 gb ssd

rosewill cullinin (xase)

thermaltake water 3.0 rgb dual afn model, and power plug.

that's pretty far from a $1000 PC

add a PCPartPicker so it's easier to see the parts

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

10 minutes ago, JuliusW said:

maybe 850 of i high ball it?

Depends a ton on where you're selling it. Check out some local listings and see what people are willing to pay for.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

im thinking facebook markertplace, craigslist,

6 hours ago, JuliusW said:

im thinking facebook markertplace, craigslist,

I think he meant the region you're selling in, not the website (for example in a place like L.A. the market for used parts has generally much higher costs than most other regions in the US). In my opinion though, $850 is still way too high. Some of the parts in this PC are mismatched, for example the Motherboard, HDD, and PSU are overkill for this price point, whereas the graphics card is lower end than I would expect if I were buying this as a gaming computer. I also wouldn't recommend including the RGB fans, considering many buyers would probably not be interested for paying extra for almost purely aesthetic inclusions they may not want. For ~$850 I could buy brand new parts for a gaming computer that performs significantly better than this, including the specified case:

In all honesty I don't think you're going to get much for this build, if for no other reason than the core audience you'd be selling this to (gamers) simply won't have an inherent need for, and won't be willing to pay extra for, the higher end parts of this build when the core performance pieces they're buying, the CPU and GPU, are way underpowered for the cost. If you're planning on making a new computer I would just keep the RAM, HDD, PSU, and case (if you like it) for the next build as they're all still very competent parts. The rest I would just sell as individual parts