RGB Programs That Can Sync all my Hardware

ZCool99

I built a new rig during last Christmas and it has several RGB components including the RAM, Case, and CPU fan. You can see the specific items below. I was wondering if there was any single program that I could use to sync all the RGB. I have tried AURA Sync, Wich might have not worked because of my lack of knowledge of the program, and ASRGB the Utility that came with the motherboard. if you have any suggestions for the build also I would love some.

Your biggest issue is that you have everything from all different brands. Aura is Asus software and requires Asus mobo to work. Asrock has their own software. So you can sync mobo and case fans, as CoolerMaster supports all. RAM says its supported on selected mobos. Since there isn't any other listing, I assume its QVL list they have. Which doesn't have your mobo listed.

To your future upgrades/builds. Always do your homework before buying. You can check compatibility online before buying anything. Or ask here on forums if you can't make it out.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv