Zotac 1060 3GB fans never stops spinning

whiteknights

i just bought Zotac GTX 1060 3GB AMP Edition (ZT-P10610E-10M) from a week ago. found out that the fans never stops spinning at idle and it doesn't go below 33% speed.
i've tried using third party programs like MSI afterburner and Firestorm but still the fans won't turn off or go below 33% no matter what i did, i also tried uninstall any third party programs and i have the latest drivers.

Temps are normal i guess.. at idle its around 28c, and at load when gaming AC Unity its around 68c. but when using Furmark  it goes to 75c with 56% fan speed..
it says in a paper inside the box of the card that it has a (freeze tech.) "Extending Fan life and Eliminating noise when idle).

however, at the card website https://www.zotac.com/hk/product/graphics_card/zotac-geforce-gtx-1060-3gb-amp-edition#spec
it says.. Cooling: Dual Fan IceStorm (FREEZE feature not available).

so which one should i believe? i don't care about the noise, its not noisy anyway.. i just want to know if my graphics card supposed to have a Freeze Technology and there is something wrong with my fans.. or what i have is normal?.

5 minutes ago, whiteknights said:

The tempature might just not be low enough for it to stop spinning.

Probably a good thing anyways that it's always moving air.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

i've heard from ppl having Zotac that the fans doesn't spin until Temps hits 60c and that its normal for the card to be around that temp.. maybe different version of mine?

anyway yes its a good thing, but i guess good and bad thing at the same time... bad because that may shorten the fan's life.