Historic Low-ish on Mad Max for the next 20 Hours

Paul Rudd

Mad Max is just $3.49 for the next 20 hours at Fanatical. Now it has hit $3.39(it's actual historic low) back in mid March of 2018 but I mean, it's 10 cents.

And it was also at Fanatical then too. Keys are going pretty quick so get one while you still can.

Worth it even at $20.

A deal for sure.

CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  24GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1 x 1TB m.2, 1x 500GB SSD, 1x 1TB HDD, 1x 8TB HDD  PSU Corsair RM1000  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

Synology NAS 1 x 4TB 1 x 8TB

4 hours ago, FIXXX said:

Worth it even at $20.

A deal for sure.

Oh mos def. It's already down to 30% keys left. It was at 63% 4 hours ago. So by midnight tonight, they should be out of stock.

image.png.1402528442b78f1b0e7fbd318e195be8.png

That's without achievement hunting. Unlocked during all missions ~64% of achievements. So people may spend even more time and enjoy the world.

CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  24GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1 x 1TB m.2, 1x 500GB SSD, 1x 1TB HDD, 1x 8TB HDD  PSU Corsair RM1000  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

Synology NAS 1 x 4TB 1 x 8TB

12 minutes ago, FIXXX said:

That's without achievement hunting. Unlocked during all missions ~64% of achievements. So people may spend even more time and enjoy the world.

I love Mad Max. The attention to detail is insane in the game. Especially explosions. I love just grabbing a gas can, throwing it anywhere and shooting it. What follows reminds me of being a pyro in my youth. I wish I would play the game more, I only pick it up maybe 3-4 times a year. I just have gotten to where following the story becomes more understanding of what to actually do. I like how well optimized it is as well. It's one of the most amazing looking games that I can actually achieve 144 fps in 1440p in.