FPS mouse help.

breeze
Go to solution Solved by BlackMirror,

Steelseries Rival? 

Can go all colors.

Otherwise if you don't care that much about the green led id recommend to try out anything from zowie or logitech.

Func ms3 if you got a big hand.

I want an FPS mouse, good quality, well known and not razer. ( not because I dont like them, only because I have one and want change ) open to all other brands. Thank you x 

-I prefer green LED but no LED would be fine too x

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity; when many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert Pirsig 

Steelseries Rival? 

Can go all colors.

Otherwise if you don't care that much about the green led id recommend to try out anything from zowie or logitech.

- Intel i7 3770|Noctua NH-D14 -Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H -8GB Corsair Vengeance LP DDR3 -Evga Sc Signature 2 GTX 680 -Fractal Define R4 -2TB WD Black Caviar -120GB Samsung 840 Pro -Cosair TX 650Watt -Benq XL2420T -CM Storm Quickfire TK -Zowie Ec1 Evo -Fiio E10 -

Audio Technica Ath-AD700x

Logitech G400s is awesome, and so is the Steelseries Rival. The Rival has a customizable LED. The G400s has no LEDs. Both are optical and very precise. The Rival tends to a fit a bit bigger hands.

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

Steelseries Rival? 

Can go all colors.

oohh linus does a review on it too! Will get back to you, looking at it!

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity; when many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert Pirsig 

Steelseries Rival? 

Can go all colors.

Sold with the rival

Corsair Raptor M45

No green LED though [You can turn the LED off], but a great mouse with easy software.

Corsair Raptor M45

No green LED though [You can turn the LED off], but a great mouse with easy software.

I wanted the Corsair M65, but the LED was blue and i just started shopping elsewhere. But the rival looks beautiful.