Fractal Define R6 Ryzen 2700x build air flow advice.

ToneStar

So here is what I am building.   My question is how should I mount the stock fans, aio and power supply in this case.  I would like to leave the panel on the top solid but will put it on the vent option of the case if necessary, I plan on having the computer on the floor but on a stand of some kind so carpet should not be an issue.

I was thinking of mounting the 280mm radiator on the front with the fans on the sucking air in with them mounted in between the front of the case and the radiator, then taking the 2 front stock fans and putting them on the bottom pushing external air up from the bottom into the case. Mounting the PSU upside down so that it sucks hot air out of the case and then leaving the stock fan in the back sucking air out.  I can add more fans if necessary and vent the top but would rather leave the top flat for aesthetics if its not too hot.  Does this configuration sound right or will there be too much positive pressure with only 1 free flowing fan sucking air out and the PSU fan?

Here are the parts that I have. 

Fractal White Define R6 USB C

Ryzen 2700x

Gigabyte Gaming 7 x470 motherboard

32GB DDR4 3000mhz

EVGA 1080ti SSC Black edition (plan on mounting it in the standard configuration)

Corsair HX1000i Power Supply

Corsair Hydro Pro H115i 280mm AIO

4 Hard drives,  1 8tb, 2 2tb, 1 4tb sshd

2 m.2 nvme drives Samsung 960

5.25" Internal Blu-ray burner

Blowing hot air into the case isn't the best plan, you should be intaking cool fresh air and exhausting hot waste air. Whether you want the hot air blowing out the front or out the back is up to you, personally I've been running the 'backward' airflow in a few builds over a few decades and I've found it to work well for myself. You can use some sheet metal to duct cool air from a rear inlet fan over the VRM's around the CPU socket and then exhaust the hot air out the front through the CPU radiator. While not idea for CPU temps it's better for the GPU which already will be running into thermal throttling issues running in open air, never mind closed up inside a case.

I always stick the radiator at the top for convenience's sake and because my case doesn't have a great front radiator mounting solution (limited airflow).  Honestly unless the inside of your case is a furnace it shouldn't matter where you stick your IO.  I wouldn't turn the PSU upside down...I like keeping the PSU internals cool.  My usual setup is fans in the front (lower front if limited number) and bottom if possible, and have that airflow run back and up torwards the rear and top of the case to take advantage of covering as many components as possible and the basic property that warm air rises.  Then I usually have some type of airflow pushing air out and around the VRMs (like top and upper rear exhaust around the IO shield area).

I personally mounted my 360 AIO in the front because I think it comes down way to far when mounted on the top. My GPU is also liquid and that rad is mounted as exhaust. I put two 140s on the top to ensure fresh air for that rad and the VRMs.

My temps are better than normal. 

My situation is a little different and like Bitter said, mounting a rad in the front will introduce the heat from the CPU into the case. Even when I didn't have a liquid GPU, I still preferred the front mount because of aesthetics, and that alone was reason enough, for me. 

Ryzen 3800X + MEG ACE w/ Radeon VII + 3733 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | My Build

I would also keep the PSU fan down. If you have a really cramped case with little intake and mount the radiator on top it might have a negative effect on CPU thermals, as the hot air from the GPU is passing through the radiator, but with a 2700x and H115i you should be fine. With fresh air coming from the front you GPU temps should be better, and i think that is in you case the main concern.

PSU's can take warm case air OK most of the time and that PSU will be running under 90% all the time anyway so heat through it won't be a big problem, it can double up to exhaust some air but since it's going to be lightly loaded it won't be spinning it's fan(s) up very fast at all.

I agree with the top mount radiator, then use the front and rear as air inlets and exhaust out the top, should flow enough air to keep it all cool inside AND not cause undue heat to build up through the radiator either. That or mount the rad externally on some stand offs so it's always in cool air, have front inlet, rear exhaust with an AIO or small custom loop for the GPU with it's fan and rad as the rear exhaust.