Best IPTV Provider?

patriotaki

Hey

am looking for an IPTV Provider that has european/usa channels and MOST of the movies/series in HD

currently using yeahiptv but the series are not in hd ..

any other good alternatives?

Like @IgorM, I question the legality of the service your using. Seems like a low price for the amount of channels. PLUS it says that UK residence should use a VPN. All we can suggest is legal providers here, we dont condone piracy (At least officially here, NOT saying that people here are not Pirates, ARG), but we can help with piracy. I personally use Hulu Live + Netflix. But Im not sure if those service are available to you. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Just now, Donut417 said:

Like @IgorM, I question the legality of the service your using. Seems like a low price for the amount of channels. PLUS it says that UK residence should use a VPN. All we can suggest is legal providers here, we dont condone piracy (At least officially here, NOT saying that people here are not Pirates, ARG), but we can help with piracy. I personally use Hulu Live + Netflix. But Im not sure if those service are available to you. 

the service works fine and it does what it says..

the illegal part is re-streaming, using iptv is legal

2 minutes ago, patriotaki said:

he illegal part is re-streaming, using iptv is legal

Here is the deal, if Hulu is charging $50 a month for live TV and offing maybe 100 channels but this service is charging roughly $13.50 converting to US dollars and they have hundreds of channels then something doesnt seem right. All I know is this service would be illegal in the US due to Federal Regulations and Laws. 

5 minutes ago, patriotaki said:

the service works fine and it does what it says..

So does Kodi with 3rd party add ons and thats free to use. 

Like I said, not sure what services are over on your side of the world. Because Youtube TV is US only, I think Hulu is US only, Netflix is some what world wide (Video catelouge varies Country to Country). There is also Sling but I think thats US only as well. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Just now, Donut417 said:

Here is the deal, if Hulu is charging $50 a month for live TV and offing maybe 100 channels but this service is charging roughly $13.50 converting to US dollars and they have hundreds of channels then something doesnt seem right. All I know is this service would be illegal in the US due to Federal Regulations and Laws. 

So does Kodi with 3rd party add ons and thats free to use. 

Like I said, not sure what services are over on your side of the world. Because Youtube TV is US only, I think Hulu is US only, Netflix is some what world wide (Video catelouge varies Country to Country). There is also Sling but I think thats US only as well. 

i am just looking for a better iptv provider since the one im using doesnt offer hd movies/series