Adobe buying Allegorithmic

wogleb12

If your a 3D creator you may know about Substance Suite, well it looks like now Adobe bought them out, hopefully now we see good deals for an industry standard solution.

Screenshot_20190124-042239_Gmail.jpg

"Good deals"

Unless you're a student I doubt you'll be getting any deals on the now Adobe products. Subscription services for software like that sucks.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

8 minutes ago, Slottr said:

"Good deals"

Unless you're a student I doubt you'll be getting any deals on the now Adobe products. Subscription services for software like that sucks.

Gotta love paying 60$ a month for adobe programs. Thank you adobe, very cool.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

1 hour ago, Slottr said:

"Good deals"

I get a student Adobe account that is heavily discounted if I pay bit more and get Substance Suite, that ends up saving me money

37 minutes ago, wogleb12 said:

I get a student Adobe account that is heavily discounted if I pay bit more and get Substance Suite, that ends up saving me money

Exactly why I said "unless youre a student".

Being freelance or even having to pay for the programs for work- it becomes super uneconomical  

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

35 minutes ago, Slottr said:

Exactly why I said "unless youre a student".

Being freelance or even having to pay for the programs for work- it becomes super uneconomical  

ohh I read it the other way around, but saying that you go to a program like Nuke or Mari or even Final Cut for Mac if you use those programs you pay for that functionality, so a solution where Adobe has an all in one package that you pay a certain amount a month and you get constant support and updates that gives ease of use, this can outweigh the price and if you think its unreasonable there are plenty of other programs that can be used.

please note this wasn't attacking you, just stating a different perspective ?