My audio isn't working and I feel like ive tryed everything.

Kelp5127

For about 2 weeks now i have had no audio on my Dell G7. I have never really had any issues on this system. 

When it first started i couldnt type or access any windows systems such as the task bar or anything. Any time I would try to open a windows file an error would pop up. After about 2 days of doing the same things, resetting, restarting. Everything I know to do. It randomly started working again. The only problems left are the audio problems bellow, and my system is over all running slower. But I have no way of knowing why that is. It sould run fast as I have an SSD. But iv'e just given up on getting to the bottom of that. But this is my main problem:

So I have the icon next to my audio on Windows 10. 1193951296_audiowithaRedX.png.3bf2705af77f914a2af820c008706d5d.png

Ill go to open up this menu, or any other Windows audio program, and I get an error message saying a program isnt running.161889563_errorthatappearswhenitrytorunanyaudioprograms.png.c966953e54c1efcd3602c62460ed56e0.png

So I go into the "run" menu, or whatever its called. And look in "services.msc" and I see that "Windows Audio" isn't running. 81006869_windowsaudiowontturnon.PNG.3f622c921292007d168fec6bd00ae679.PNG 

When I go and try to start it, I get this error message

243544093_thisdamerror.png.e62ea136d48ff5d59e6cd6709eeea7a9.png

I have checked to see if the file is in McAfee's quarantine. Nothing. I have tried going back to a past version of windows. It didn't work for a while, I got it to work today thought. Still nothing. I have tried resetting Windows with and without keeping personal files. It gets to about 8% and then stops and undoes everything. I have restarted my laptop more times than I could count. I have checked everything that I know to check. And i'm at a loss. 

If anyone has any ideas feel free to help. Please help if you know. 

Sorry if this post is not laid out very well, I don't post on forms often. But this is my last effort before taking it to get it repaired by Best Buy or someone like that. And sorry if what i'm suppose to is really obvious. I'm not super experienced when it comes to this stuff with computers.

Thanks for reading and helping if you can, it means a lot.

14 minutes ago, aho1762 said:

I installed them, didn't change anything. But I appreciate you trying to help.