Driver Installation Software

Go to solution Solved by LogicalDrm,

Win10 will install most of the drivers automatically. GPU is one I would recommend to be installed manually. If you like, you can collect every driver needed as zip file and send it to her. They are just exe or msi files which are easier to install than software as one does not need to select folders for them.

Personally I don't think there are any good AIO driver software. You can get closest by setting automatic updates from drivers and utilities, and using motherboards own tools. But overall GPU driver is only one requiring regular updates. Rest are "install-and-forget" -style of things.

Hi all.

I am about to start a new project / pc build, but this time i'm gonna to be on Discord guiding my fiance who live in another country on how to put it all together with the help of a web cam.

All the parts are shipped to her and so on.  The building part won't be the problem........ I think, but the software / driver side will take some more effort to get up to date in my mind.

Is there a solid program or tool that will detect and install all driveres for you? I usually go to all the manufacture websites and find them manually ,but a tool for it would be great this time.

I found something called "Snappy Driver Installer"  here on the forum,  anyone used it before? anything better than that one?

Hopefully it will all work so she get's a stable and up to date gaming rigg.

All help appreciated ? 

tbh, i would find a way to remote into her system to install drivers from your place.

I'm gonna go find my own tech support...

with BLACKJACK and HOOKERS!

(Welcome to LTT Forums)

26 minutes ago, InsufficientSleep said:

Hi all.

I am about to start a new project / pc build, but this time i'm gonna to be on Discord guiding my fiance who live in another country on how to put it all together with the help of a web cam.

All the parts are shipped to her and so on.  The building part won't be the problem........ I think, but the software / driver side will take some more effort to get up to date in my mind.

Is there a solid program or tool that will detect and install all driveres for you? I usually go to all the manufacture websites and find them manually ,but a tool for it would be great this time.

I found something called "Snappy Driver Installer"  here on the forum,  anyone used it before? anything better than that one?

Hopefully it will all work so she get's a stable and up to date gaming rigg.

All help appreciated ? 

just look up all the drivers. It's really not that hard.

Win10 will install most of the drivers automatically. GPU is one I would recommend to be installed manually. If you like, you can collect every driver needed as zip file and send it to her. They are just exe or msi files which are easier to install than software as one does not need to select folders for them.

Personally I don't think there are any good AIO driver software. You can get closest by setting automatic updates from drivers and utilities, and using motherboards own tools. But overall GPU driver is only one requiring regular updates. Rest are "install-and-forget" -style of things.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv