GPU drivers not found

InTeNsiV

Hello. I intalled windows 7 32bit version and i downloaded Driver Booster 6 for installing my drivers. After some time my PC done some restarts and when i wanted to change the resolution and i looked at advanced i seen ''Standard VGA Graphics Adapter'' instead of Intel HD Graphics. I tried to solve this without any knowledge but i can't fix the problem.

SPECS: 

Motherboard : Cupertino 2
Intel Celeron G530 2.40Ghz 2MB 

No GPU

2GB RAM DDR3

dsadsa.PNG

1 minute ago, manikyath said:

reinstall, and install drivers provided by the *actual* manufacturer.

What do you mean? Reinstalling the windows again?

1 minute ago, InTeNsiV said:

No, just the GPU drivers.

Got a computer problem? Update the BIOS! ?

Just now, InTeNsiV said:

yes. software that claims to install all drivers for you as if by magic.. usually is hot garbage and if not installing malware at least craps out a shit ton of unnecessary junk onto your system.

and as you've seen here.. they usually also dont even do a very good job...

Just now, UncleJarvis said:

No, just the GPU drivers.

if "magical" driver installer been on there, i'd rather start from scratch..

Just now, manikyath said:

yes. software that claims to install all drivers for you as if by magic.. usually is hot garbage and if not installing malware at least craps out a shit ton of unnecessary junk onto your system.

and as you've seen here.. they usually also dont even do a very good job...

And what drivers should i install after?

Just now, InTeNsiV said:

the propper ones, from the manufacturer that made the hardware.

for example, if it's a computer from HP, you download the drivers from HP, or if it's a motherboard from asus, you download the motherboard specific drivers from asus, etc.

2 minutes ago, InTeNsiV said:

If it's a prebuilt system, go the manufacture's website and in the support page you should be able to look up your model and download the drivers from there.

Just now, manikyath said:

the propper ones, from the manufacturer that made the hardware.

for example, if it's a computer from HP, you download the drivers from HP, or if it's a motherboard from asus, you download the motherboard specific drivers from asus, etc.

Ok, so you say the Driver Booster from Iobit.com is useless? I used that some time ago and it worked perfectly for me.

Ok, so you say the Driver Booster from Iobit.com is useless? I used that some time ago and it worked perfectly for me.

if even first-party software (for example, HP's support assistant) often makes mistakes for which drivers you need.. i cant imagine a 3rd party tool can come anywhere close to a propper solution.

3 minutes ago, InTeNsiV said:

I don't think they are saying it is useless but you going to manufacture's website gets you the latest drivers. Who knows what driver version is in the program's database.

Edited by UncleJarvis
grammer

Got a computer problem? Update the BIOS! ?

So, what i should do? Reinstalling the windows again or unistalling all the drivers ?

P.S. I found the drivers.

2 minutes ago, InTeNsiV said:

from different malware sites fyi
File Name: Driver.Booster.exe
Analysis State: SUCCESS
Threat Verdict: malicious
Threat Score: 100/100
AV Detection Ratio: 2%
AV Family Name: Program.Unwanted
Time of analysis: 2018-12-31 22:53:55
File Size (bytes): 17866872
File Type: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Contacted Domains: ascstats.iobit.com, update.iobit.com
Contacted Hosts: 23.23.151.79, 93.184.221.133
Environment: Windows 7 64 bit (ID: 120)

Just now, InTeNsiV said:

So, what i should do? Reinstalling the windows again or unistalling all the drivers ?

As we said, if it's prebuilt go to the manufacture's website. If it's custom built, go to the motherboard manufacture's website.

3 minutes ago, circeseye said:

from different malware sites fyi
File Name: Driver.Booster.exe
Analysis State: SUCCESS
Time of analysis: 2018-12-31 22:53:55
File Size (bytes): 17866872
File Type: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Contacted Domains: ascstats.iobit.com, update.iobit.com
Contacted Hosts: 23.23.151.79, 93.184.221.133
Environment: Windows 7 64 bit (ID: 120)

So, this is a Malware, i should unistall everything it done in my computer?

2 minutes ago, TempestCatto said:

As we said, if it's prebuilt go to the manufacture's website. If it's custom built, go to the motherboard manufacture's website.

The computer is prebuilt, yes and i found the good drivers but, i don't know what to do with the things installed in my computer from this ''Driver Booster Malware''

4 minutes ago, InTeNsiV said:

P.S. I found the drivers.

Nuke it from orbit, the only way to be sure

The computer is prebuilt, yes and i found the good drivers but, i don't know what to do with the things installed in my computer from this ''Driver Booster Malware''

Let's just start over from scratch. Do a fresh install of Windows, then go to your prebuilt's website and get the drivers you need. (maybe get them now before the renistall, put them all on a flash drive so you can install them after)

honestly i would...i have had to repair and redo a lot of comps because of  iobit software

Ok, so i will install again a copy of Windows 7 but i don't know if i should install 32 bit or 64 bit. I have only 2 GB of RAM

8 minutes ago, circeseye said:

or in less scary terms: "potentially unwanted program"

4 minutes ago, InTeNsiV said:

Ok, so i will install again a copy of Windows 7 but i don't know if i should install 32 bit or 64 bit. I have only 2 GB of RAM

probably 32bit because of ram amount......if you could see if you can throw in more ram...im going to assume ddr3 and thats still decently priced....then you  can go 64bit

2 hours ago, InTeNsiV said:

You don't need to reinstall Windows. Anyone suggesting that is overreacting. If you would have broken Windows, just using restore point would have been enough. Just install correct GPU drivers and anything else Driver Booster might have messed and you are all good.

Driver Booster isn't malware, it's just shitty software. Just like pretty much all driver installers which aren't manufacturers own. I've paid IObit for software, and I still do for their defragging tool. But most of the other stuff isn't worth even trying. Game Booster doesn't do anything. Uninstaller and Driver Booster have high potential of breaking Windows.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

30 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

You don't need to reinstall Windows. Anyone suggesting that is overreacting. If you would have broken Windows, just using restore point would have been enough. Just install correct GPU drivers and anything else Driver Booster might have messed and you are all good.

Driver Booster isn't malware, it's just shitty software. Just like pretty much all driver installers which aren't manufacturers own. I've paid IObit for software, and I still do for their defragging tool. But most of the other stuff isn't worth even trying. Game Booster doesn't do anything. Uninstaller and Driver Booster have high potential of breaking Windows.

Thank you, but i think i solved the problem, the HP's drivers it's just a idiot support site, everythig is not how it needed to be. Thank you!