Help me pick a monitor

HatersKing

I'm going to be building a new PC very soon with enough power to push just about any resolution, I need some help pick out monitors. No budget, i would like 2560x1440 monitor recommendations and 3440x1440 monitor recommendation, atleast 144hz. I would go 4k but monitor prices for 4k are ridiculous.

17 hours ago, HatersKing said:

I'm going to be building a new PC very soon with enough power to push just about any resolution, I need some help pick out monitors. No budget, i would like 2560x1440 monitor recommendations and 3440x1440 monitor recommendation, atleast 144hz. I would go 4k but monitor prices for 4k are ridiculous.

@HatersKing I keep recommending this monitor to people I just picked it up and am in love with it . Keep in mind I'm coming from a 1440p BenQ IPS display, but I just picked up the ASUS VG279Q. Its a 27 inch 1080P IPS,  144hz and has free sync. I know its not 1440p but if you want those high refresh rates with an IPS display so you get those bright colors and wide viewing angels this thing knocks it out of the park. Its the only 1080p panel thats IPS with this spec sheet too.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX GPU: AMD RX 6800M RAM: 16GB  SSD: 500GB NVME