Constant Red CPU led lit on EZ Debug after attemtped overclock

Hi, I'm running a Ryzen 1600x, rx480, 16gb of ram, a samsung 850 evo 500gb, toshiba 3tb HDD and an MSI B350 Tomahawk Arctic which I built around a year and half ago, the release of ryzen 5.

I had a look in bios today and realised I hadn't updated my bios in a while so I went andflashed and had no problems but before booting into windows I decided I would attempt a ram overclock as they had never worked previously so i set XMP to 3200mhz and exited bios... The pc stayed with only the cpu light lit and no signal for a very long period of time so I decided to restart the pc... Now whenever I turn it on the cpu light comes on and never progresses past this and doesnt boot... I have attempted to clear cmos by removing the battery but to no avail... Any suggestions? All other posts seem to be about new builds... 

Note: I have tried removing the cmos battery with power to PSU on and off, By shorting the reset pins. I also have put up threads on tom's hardware but nothing has been suggested other than what I just mentioned... I feel my motherboard could be the problem but I'm honestly not sure.

Thanks, Dan