Gaming mouse

Siddhant Mishra

It really depends on what you're looking for out of a mouse. I play a lot of CSGO and needed a mouse that was weighted to my preference or somewhat light (I play low sensitivity, around 0.75). 

Rocket Jump Ninja is a youtuber who reviews a lot of mice and he pretty much covers everything, you should check him out. I'm pretty sure you'll find the right mouse for you through this guy. He goes all out, doing hand sizing and sensor testing and everything.

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

3 minutes ago, mxk. said:

It really depends on what you're looking for out of a mouse. I play a lot of CSGO and needed a mouse that was weighted to my preference or somewhat light (I play low sensitivity, around 0.75). 

Rocket Jump Ninja is a youtuber who reviews a lot of mice and he pretty much covers everything, you should check him out. I'm pretty sure you'll find the right mouse for you through this guy. He goes all out, doing hand sizing and sensor testing and everything.

I just came from that Chanel. Cool reviewer but didn’t get the kind of answer I wanted so...... what do u use btw?

Just now, Siddhant Mishra said:

I just came from that Chanel. Cool reviewer but didn’t get the kind of answer I wanted so......

Oh! I'm surprised you didn't find something. What games are you playing? And how big are your hands? The logitech mice are pretty solid, I use the G305. 

You'll probably be fine buying it, but if it doesn't feel right I'm sure Logitech might have something else.

aorus pro z390

evga 3070 ultra

4 minutes ago, mxk. said:

Oh! I'm surprised you didn't find something. What games are you playing? And how big are your hands? The logitech mice are pretty solid, I use the G305. 

You'll probably be fine buying it, but if it doesn't feel right I'm sure Logitech might have something else.

In India epic mice are overpriced. So I want to take only one shot . Which I want to have no regret about..... as far as hands. I’ve 18.5x10 cm

9 minutes ago, mxk. said:

+1 He's the Mice Guy of YouTube ;)

My Rigs:

Spoiler

System 1:

Spoiler

Purpose: Gaming

OS: Windows 10 Pro | CPU: Intel Core i5 6500 | Mobo: Asrock B150M Pro4 Hyper | GPU: MSI RX480 Gaming X 8G | Storage: 120GB SSD ADATA + 1 TB Seagate Baracuda | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2133MHz | PSU: 600 Watt Cooler Master B600 | Display: LG 24MP88HM-S FHD Monitor | Accessories: ASUS Cerberus Gaming KB & Mouse Kit

System 2:

Spoiler

Purpose - NAS/Virtualization

OS: Ubuntu KDE 18.04 | CPU: Core i3 4130 | Mobo: Gigabyte H81M DS2 | RAM: 8 GB DDR3 1600Mhz | PSU: Corsair VS550 | DVD Drive: LG DVD Multi | Display: Acer G195HQ | Storage: 4TB 1+1+2 | Accessories: Logitech Classic K100 & Leviathan ELE G1 Gaming Mouse.

Laptop: Lenovo Essentials B490

Spoiler

Purpose: Server - HP ProLiant DL360 Gen5

OS: Ubuntu Server 18.04 | CPU: 2 x Intel® Xeon® Processor E5440 4 Cores | RAM : 16 GB DDR2 ECC | Storage: 146GB SAS Disk

Sound System: Creative SBS A-120 2.1

1 minute ago, Siddhant Mishra said:

In India epic mice are overpriced. So I want to take only one shot . Which I want to have no regret about..... as far as hands. I’ve 18.5x10 cm

You should probably revisit his channel. I'm surprised you didn't find a mouse through him... Unless you filtered through his channel and pretty much turned it upside down looking for a mouse, look again. If it's that important you really should be looking harder. That's what I think of it, since you only have one chance to get a good mouse.

aorus pro z390

evga 3070 ultra