My computer Sux, please help

Hi there Guys and Girls

I'm probably not in the right place but I hope somebody can help or at leasy point me in the right direction. I really am sorry, this is my first time using a forum of any kind... Below are my machines bench results and I am sure I can get it to work better but I honestly don't have a clue where to start or even what is considered "safe" I'm not really a PC gamer my machines main function is Video Production and Studio (Audio Recording) so stability is key but could anybody perhaps help me make any adjustments that would help me allow my machine to "be all it can be" I would really appreciate it ? I mostly work with Adobe CC and Cubase 9

UserBenchmarks: Game 70%, Desk 82%, Work 75%
CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K - 88.2%
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060-6GB - 70.1%
SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB - 102.2%
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB (2017) - 56.7%
HDD: Hitachi HDS721050DLE630 500GB - 71%
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000 C15 1x16GB - 40.7%
MBD: Asus TUF Z370-PLUS GAMING

The parts are really quite decent, I wouldn't really worry about anything. Look into overclocking if you're comfortable with it, it can squeeze a bit more performance out of the parts. But be sure to properly cool your components.

75% of what I say is sarcastic

So is the rest probably

You've got one stick of ram.

What have you messed with so far?

Anyways, if your goal is messing with audio, then you'd best familiarize yourself with DPC Latency. Ensuring that your system and drivers are operating smoothly will be more significant to you than increasing your numbers, though, a smooth system will perform better as well.

Alright, your machine is ideal for gaming, but it's the wrong tool for the job. It isn't bad, just geared for a different task. The only upgrade you should look at is RAM. I use 32 GB in dual channel mode and it's not bad for audio work. I have been using my PC to record guitar work since the late '90s, and you are lucky. It's far easier now than it was in the days of breakout boxes like the Audigy. As long as Cubase is already using the lowest latency audio driver you can find, you should be fine.