evga bucks

LukeSavenije

I recently started folding for team EVGA, and you get some free so called bucks from it. let's say i would collect 20 bucks, which translates to 20 euros for me. I'm not sure what to do with it yet, anyone with some suggestions?

1 minute ago, LukeSavenije said:

I recently started folding for team EVGA, and you get some free so called bucks from it. let's say i would collect 20 bucks, which translates to 20 euros for me. I'm not sure what to do with it yet, anyone with some suggestions?

Is it, I assume, only valid to spend at EVGA's store?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

1 minute ago, Radium_Angel said:

Is it, I assume, only valid to spend at EVGA's store?

correct

Just now, LukeSavenije said:

correct

20 "bucks" won't get you far. Can you earn more? If not, I wouldn't worry about 20, if you can, then the sky is the limit.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

3 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

20 "bucks" won't get you far. Can you earn more? If not, I wouldn't worry about 20, if you can, then the sky is the limit.

it's kinda vague. they say you can earn up to 120 bucks, but i can't find how many you can earn per month except for after 2 and 4 million that you get 5 bucks as a reward. so that's why i started with 20.

4 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

it's kinda vague. they say you can earn up to 120 bucks, but i can't find how many you can earn per month except for after 2 and 4 million that you get 5 bucks as a reward. so that's why i started with 20.

Sounds like a real grind to get anywhere. 120 bucks will get you something from their store, a cooler, or fans perhaps, but not a video card, unless you can use them towards the purchase, and offset the rest with cash...

Just now, Radium_Angel said:

Sounds like a real grind to get anywhere. 120 bucks will get you something from their store, a cooler, or fans perhaps, but not a video card, unless you can use them towards the purchase, and offset the rest with cash...

you can. they validate as full euros and i would at least pay for vat and shipping. but I'm unsure how much bucks i can actually get and not sure what to do with it, how long they are valid. it's a nice but confusing promotion. a second 1070 ti sounds nice, but even when i have 120 bucks i probably wouldn't do it

@Radium_Angel after a look into the forums it seems to be like this

10 bucks per month

120 per year

doesn't expire

can't be used for vat/shipping/preorders, so i might be able to get something big from this in a couple years...

3 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

@Radium_Angel after a look into the forums it seems to be like this

10 bucks per month

120 per year

doesn't expire

can't be used for vat/shipping/preorders, so i might be able to get something big from this in a couple years...

Gotcha,

Now offset the bucks you get vs how much electricity you have to pay for, and ensure you come out on top...

You could get one of these.

https://www.evga.com/articles/01051/evga-powerlink/

I don't think EVGA Europe has as many good deals, but EVGA US sometimes has some insane deals on "B-Stock" referb hardware, I scooped my 1080 SC Gaming for $299.99 back in August.

https://www.evga.com/products/productlist.aspx?type=8

Just now, Radium_Angel said:

Gotcha,

Now offset the bucks you get vs how much electricity you have to pay for, and ensure you come out on top...

say hello to living at my parents... i asked them about it, and because a 1070 ti folds it in less than a month, i don't have to let it run all the time

1 minute ago, Slayer3032 said:

You could get one of these.

https://www.evga.com/articles/01051/evga-powerlink/

I don't think EVGA Europe has as many good deals, but EVGA US sometimes has some insane deals on "B-Stock" referb hardware, I scooped my 1080 SC Gaming for $299.99 back in August.

https://www.evga.com/products/productlist.aspx?type=8

I've seen 1070 tis going for 350, so not as good, but sti pretty good. not sure if that powerlink is usable in my rig tho, as my sc black only has a single 8 pin...

1 minute ago, LukeSavenije said:

say hello to living at my parents... i asked them about it, and because a 1070 ti folds it in less than a month, i don't have to let it run all the time

lol can I move in? I have some power hungry servers, and I hate my electric bill!

not the best present though... 20 = 2 Items with low value depends what you need.if you haven't applyed yet that cupon try exchange manor for grammar.

1 minute ago, Radium_Angel said:

lol can I move in? I have some power hungry servers, and I hate my electric bill!

yeah... one server is enough in this house for now... and @OrbitalBuzzsaw wants to move in with me too for my 500 up/down internet...

Just now, Th3One said:

not the best present though... 20 = 2 Items with low value depends what you need.if you haven't applyed yet that cupon try exchange manor for grammar.

i haven't. you collect them from folding and you can keep them as long as evga approves

1 hour ago, LukeSavenije said:

500 up/down internet...

Please..I have bribe money....