Setting up office setup in a separate room than PC

Helltech

I'm not 100 percent sure this post belongs here, if someone wants to point me in a better subforum please do so.

For a long time I had one gaming pc in my office room. Its where I do basically everything; game, movies, office work. When I got my Vive a few years ago I decided to run long active cables into another room in my house about 40 feet away, it worked well I had an active USB2.0 cable and an active HDMI cable. My office room is not space efficient at all. Eventually I upgraded my gaming pc completely because it had aged out and I put my old gaming pc from my office room in the same room as my Vive, as it is still good enough to run any games I play on the Vive. This allowed me to  get rid of the cables running through the house and just made the VR experience more hassle free. So now I have two gaming PCs in two different rooms.

My problem is that my Pimax is coming in soon, and I'm 100 percent sure my older gaming pc cannot handle it, but my new one can. I feel like (maybe I'm wrong) that my only option (sans buying another gaming pc I can't afford) is to move my main gaming PC in the same room as my Pimax. I have no issue with this but I still need to game regularly in my office room and I need my computer "in that room" still however that maybe achievable. I was thinking active HDMI cables, USB over ethernet, kmvs etc. I'm not exactly sure how to set it up or if it is even possible, or if there is a better option for me I'm not even thinking of or aware of.

I would need to be able to extend to three monitors in my office room (I feel like this might be one of my biggest problems), one being 4k, one being 1400p, and one being 1080p. I would need to be able to power 6 usb devices at least preferable able to achieve 3.0 speeds. keyboard, mouse, mousemat, microphone, and at least one extra spot for USB file transfering, a wii dolphin bar, and preferably also a small hub for my retro emulation controllers. I already have a 50ft auxiliary cord, a 50ft hdmi active cable (but I don't believe it can do 4k at a decent amount of hz I could be wrong), and a 40 ft active USB 2.0 cable, but that is all I have. 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Linus has/had his rig in a different room and used Thunderbolt (over optical cable) as @lieder1987 suggested.

I don't have any thunderbolt connections on the motherboard.

23 minutes ago, Helltech said:

I don't have any thunderbolt connections on the motherboard.

if you still got some pci-e lanes free you could consider using an expension card with thunderbold capabilities. I believe they aren't that cheap, but probably it would be cheaper than some of the other solutions.

2 minutes ago, Levisallanon said:

if you still got some pci-e lanes free you could consider using an expension card with thunderbold capabilities. I believe they aren't that cheap, but probably it would be cheaper than some of the other solutions.

Gigabyte GC-TITAN RIDGE

That? It's not too expensive at all. Compared to other solutions. And then I would just get something like this 

INNOMAX Thunderbolt 3 USB Hub

?

2 minutes ago, Helltech said:

Gigabyte GC-TITAN RIDGE

That? It's not too expensive at all. 

looks okay to me, but do check the compatiblity list. Also maybe ask people who know more about hardware (I'm more of a software and network guy myself) if there are any other caveats.

2 minutes ago, Levisallanon said:

looks okay to me, but do check the compatiblity list. Also maybe ask people who know more about hardware (I'm more of a software and network guy myself) if there are any other caveats.

I also can't find a very long thunderbolt extension.