Jealous much?

Deviantsteam

ofc i am jealous. in australia my max speed is only 1.2mb/s

CPU: Intel i7-3930k @4.2GHz,  Motherboard: Asus X79 Sabertooth, CPU Cooler: Corsair H100, Case: Corsair 600t, RAM: 8x4GB Corsair Vengance Black 1600mhz CL9, GPU: Gigabyte 6870OC ,PSU: Corsair AX1200 ,Boot Drive: Sandisk Extream 240GB ,Game Drive: OCZ Agility 3 120GB ,Storage Drive - 1: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB ,Storage Drive - 2: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB ,Ram Cooler: 2x Kingston HyperX Memory Cooler (Blue)

Austin, I assume? And as for the title, yes, very.

"No signature"

I'm actually kind of surprised because there are like ten different fiber ISPs here

Nah, not that much jealous. Of course I would LOVE that kind of connection, but I just need my upload boosted up a bit and I'm set personally.

Would love if you could keep us updated on the situation and when/if you get Google Fiber, test the speeds from all around and tell us the download speeds you are getting from around the world, this would really determine if the connection is worth it if it keeps a certain speed overall.

Ugh I'm never going to get it here, I live in a small town in Indiana :/

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Yes.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Kinda jealous, but I'm happy with my 75/30 Fios plan, more than enough for my use.

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

yes can i move in i swear i dont make that much noise

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

and now fiber is expected to be up and operating by 2013,2014 in Provo which is waaay ahead of when austin will get it.

you jelly bro

and now fiber is expected to be up and operating by 2013,2014 in Provo which is waaay ahead of when austin will get it.

you jelly bro

Provo is where I was referring to

No Provo

Small town SC here. One Cable ISP and At&t. We need some competition badly.

65/month for 20d/2u

Nah, not that much jealous. Of course I would LOVE that kind of connection, but I just need my upload boosted up a bit and I'm set personally.

Would love if you could keep us updated on the situation and when/if you get Google Fiber, test the speeds from all around and tell us the download speeds you are getting from around the world, this would really determine if the connection is worth it if it keeps a certain speed overall.

Yes, keep us updated on the connection. Would be interested in final price and monthly. Yes I know they advert the price but would still be nice to see the final end user price totals. I'm into reality and verification.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Maybe some pics of the install, the unboxing of Google Fiber :D

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

They need to come to Canada, I have 5 down/ 1 up, but hey at least it was an upgrade from my Xplornet "high-speed" 0.6 down/ 0.2 up...

Oh, ok. Still jealous though, lol.

"No signature"

I'm actually kind of surprised because there are like ten different fiber ISPs here

Which makes me jealous, because San Antonio just has Time Warner Cable and Grande Communications, both of which are rip-offs.

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X, RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) XPG GAMMIX D30 DDR4 3600MHz, MOBO: ASRock X570M, GPU: GIGABYTE RTX 2070 SUPER (Corsair H100x cooling), SSD 1: Corsair Force MP510 240GB, SSD 2: Patriot VPN100 1TB, OS: Windows 10 Professional x64, CASE: Open air test bench

I live in a small town in MN. We have ONE ISP and it is horrible. It is basically a monopoly. Since they are the only ones, we pay about 200 a month for 50 megabits up ( which can't be right for the responsiveness I get ) and about 4 up. Damn mediacom

I live in a small town in MN. We have ONE ISP and it is horrible. It is basically a monopoly. Since they are the only ones, we pay about 200 a month for 50 megabits up ( which can't be right for the responsiveness I get ) and about 4 up. Damn mediacom
Dude I pay 40USD a month for 4mb/s Down and 0.30mb/s Up (It should be 1mb/s Up but it has never been close to that...)

Yes, I live in a "third world country" but still... Some of us have it worse xD

Main Rig: i7 3770k, 16Gb Corsair Vengeance LP, MSI MPower Z77, Corsair H60, MSI GTX 780 LightningI, Ultra X4 1050Watts, 128gb SSD, 4tb Storage.

Lappy: ASUS G46VW i7 3630QM,  16Gb Corsair Vengeance, 128gb SSD, 500gb HDD, 1600x900 Screen. 

For all of you complaining lol

I pay 40USD a month for 4mb/s Down and 0.30mb/s Up (It should be 1mb/s Up but it has never been close to that...)

Yes, I live in a "third world country" Costa Rica...

Stop whining some of us have it worse xD

Main Rig: i7 3770k, 16Gb Corsair Vengeance LP, MSI MPower Z77, Corsair H60, MSI GTX 780 LightningI, Ultra X4 1050Watts, 128gb SSD, 4tb Storage.

Lappy: ASUS G46VW i7 3630QM,  16Gb Corsair Vengeance, 128gb SSD, 500gb HDD, 1600x900 Screen. 

I hate isps in Delaware we have Comcast and fios and the prices are insain. I get 20/5 on a good day and they throttle my internet, especially YouTube, like crazy

ofc i am jealous. in australia my max speed is only 1.2mb/s
Yeah maybe if you live in northern WA.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers