What radiators should I use?

I'm building my first custom warer cooled build and was wondering what brand of radiators I should use. I started off using EK radiators but I decided to switch to HW Labs radiators, I was wondering which of them I should choose and if their were any other brands I should use instead. Another thing, which line of radiators should I choose.

P.S I am choosing radiators based on maximum performance so I don't care too much if they look ugly. 

http://thermalbench.com/category/radiators/ have a look here. You can go as big as you wish as long as it fits in you case. 

CPU: i7 8700K OC 5.0 gHz, Motherboard: Asus Maximus VIII Hero (Z170), RAM: 32gb Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200 mHz, GPU: Asus Strix OC gtx 1080ti, Storage: Samsung 950pro 500gb, samsung 860evo 500gb, 2x2Tb + 6Tb HDD,Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling: Very custom loop.

CPU: i7 8700K, Motherboard Asus z390i, RAM:32gb g.skill RGB 3200, GPU: EVGA Gtx 1080ti SC Black, Storage: samsung 960evo 500gb, samsung 860evo 1tb (M.2) Case: lian li q37. Cooling: on the way to get watercooled (EKWB, HWlabs, Noctua, Barrow)

CPU: i7 9400F, Motherboard: Z170i pro gaming, RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200 mHz, GPU: Sapphire Vega56 pulse with Bykski waterblock, Storage: wd blue 500gb (windows) Samsung 860evo 500Gb (MacOS), PSU Corsair sf600 Case: Motif Monument aluminium replica, Cooling: Custom water cooling loop

Thank you looked over the site and it looks like it will be very helpful

FYI maximum performance = maximum noise. Doy you really need max performance? Will you want it that loud? If not I suggest low fin count.

If you're interested in a product please download and read the manual first.

Don't forget to tag or quote in your reply if you want me to know you've answered or have another question.

Would prefer the alphacool cross flow rads. Would redo all my rigs with them if I wanted to waste some case. 

Makes loops easier to make and drain in almost all scenarios. Better finish than the matte that just scuffs so easy. A rad with multi port options is also preferred.

But just performance alone, I'd go with aquacomputer.

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

Thanks for the advice. I'm ok with alot of noise becuase I generaly listen at high volume and have thick walls so my family won't really be bothered, so as long as it is not a a jet engine it should be fine.