So MOBAs might have just gotten to me too. Now I need YOUR help

ManOfDisguise

And my question is: LoL or DOTA 2 or SMITE? Which MOBA is the EASIEST to learn if I'm completely new to MOBAs?(becuase I heard their learning curve is pretty steep) I liked SMITE when I played it for its 3rd person view but I kept getting DESTROYED(never got a kill heh) and I played DOTA 2 but the tutorial bored me to death. Never tried LoL. Btw many people in my class play LoL(the other 2 MOBAs-noone). But dont worry thats no dealbraker for me.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Everything is easy to get into when you have enough money.

Quote me to get a reply!

Dota 2 Master Race

(although Smite is cool too)

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

I prefer Dota over LoL.

Why not just play whatever your friends are? They are pretty much the same game, but have a slightly differetn feel.

heh and out of the 3 which would you say is the easiest to play if i dont spend anything? which out of the 3 promotes pay 2 win gameplay the LEAST?

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Smite is the easiets to get into, has a really solid auto-buy and auto-level to let you learn the characters before you start tweaking it. LoL and Dota are both more complex, Dota being the most complicated one. I personally prefer Smite actually, used to play Dota but it got a little too....eh, demanding I guess.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

I prefer Dota over LoL.

Why not just play whatever your friends are? They are pretty much the same game, but have a slightly differetn feel.

Is the visuals and heroes the only difference?

Specs of my PC:

heh and out of the 3 which would you say is the easiest to play if i dont spend anything? which out of the 3 promotes pay 2 win gameplay the LEAST?

I have heard that LoL is easy to get into, but I think you can pay to win in most games these days. I'd say DOTA is least pay to win if that made sense.

Quote me to get a reply!

Yeah I would have to say that LoL is the easiest to learn.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

>denying

>different maps

>more maps in LoL

>enemy inhibitors respawn after a bit, and Dota 2 barracks don't

there are lots more

">" isnt used for quoting here.

pretty much (or nearly or well)
phrase of pretty
informal
very nearly.
"the case is pretty well over"
synonyms: nearly, almost, just about, about, more or less, practically, virtually, all but, as good as, next to, close to, near, nigh on, not far from, not far off, to all intents and purposes, approaching, bordering on, verging on, nearing; More
not quite;
informalpretty nearly;
literarywell-nigh
"by mid-October the grow

I played DotA for almost 4 years, and just tried LoL, it is easier than dota, much more like fast paced game.

Just play what your friends play. I also get into dota because of my friends.

The concept of a MOBA is pretty simple. It's just the atrocious community that I don't want to touch with a 1000 ft pole. 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Leagues is very simple to get into. Pay to win isn't really a thing in MOBA's though. In LOL I went from lvl 1-20 using only Ashe... one champ. You can buy "OP" champs but i prefer the cheapest champs over later ones, and they take a few games to unlock. Definetly try it if you havent.

Case: CM Storm Trooper I CPU: 4770k @4.5ghz I Cpu cooler: H110 I RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16gb 2400mhz I GPU: Sapphire 7970 OC I Mobo: Msi gd65 I PSU: Corsair rm 750w I KEYBOARD: Cm Storm Trigger cherry mx blue I MOUSE: Corsair m65 I MONITORS: ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz and Acer X223W 22" 60hz I AUDIO: Corsair vengeance 1500

So tried SMITE again, played as Hunter this time and I actually got several kills and even destroyed a tower and got one doube kill too! SMITE FTW

Specs of my PC:

plz try and buy ur way through dota 2

play league i guess. but if u want to be part of the master race come to dota 2

plz try and buy ur way through dota 2

Yeah, see what you are trying to say. You could always buy a steam account from someone.

Quote me to get a reply!

Yeah, see what you are trying to say. You could always buy a steam account from someone.

aaaaand what does that do?

i dont think u know anything about dota 2

there arent anything u can buy with real money that affects the game its all cosmetics

play league i guess. but if u want to be part of the master race come to dota 2

Master race

>implying its the best MOBA

Smashmuck Champions rules all!...jk dota 2 is ok, I guess

Case: CM Storm Trooper I CPU: 4770k @4.5ghz I Cpu cooler: H110 I RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16gb 2400mhz I GPU: Sapphire 7970 OC I Mobo: Msi gd65 I PSU: Corsair rm 750w I KEYBOARD: Cm Storm Trigger cherry mx blue I MOUSE: Corsair m65 I MONITORS: ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz and Acer X223W 22" 60hz I AUDIO: Corsair vengeance 1500

aaaaand what does that do?

i dont think u know anything about dota 2

there arent anything u can buy with real money that affects the game its all cosmetics

By buying account means that some grinds for you.

Quote me to get a reply!

Master race

>implying its the best MOBA

Smashmuck Champions rules all!...jk dota 2 is ok, I guess

not really i feel the same way about consoles as i do about league

its more for the average joe that wants something easy to do

if ur advanced and awesome come to PC/dota 2

im not into the whole flame wars garbage anymore but sometimes facts are facts. LoL is easier to play. Dota has more variety

By buying account means that some grinds for you.

but u dont need to grind cause there is no reason to grind

if you're completely new to mobas, do NOT get Dota. Horrible time for you. I would go with Smite. IMO it's the easiest

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |