Rate/Comment my first build

Hello everyone!
So, I've had my computers picked to me all my life, and then had a pretty good laptop, but it's 4 years old now and after heavy use, it's struggling with very basic tasks. I'll be graduating in a couple of years and my parents and bf are helping me get a real good pc.
A pc that can muscle throught heavy use (around 8 hours every day)
Can render 3D maya/blender projects and animations no problem,
and can play a few games that are a bit too heavy for my current laptop (like Subnautica, or Overwatch with 60fps instead of 10 lol)
After some months of research, I came up with a build that I deem perfect, but even after all this amount of research, this is the first time I'm building a pc and I would like to hear the voice of experience.
Please keep in mind that I'm brazilian so I do NOT want to discuss price, it's just safe to say I cannot go any higher than what I already picked. (An example would be the K55 Corsair Keyboard I picked, I know the Razer Ornata is nicer, but I know it's also more expensive, so I don't want it.)
WIthout further ado, the build: 

Processor: Intel Core i5 8400 2.8GHz 

Proc. Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H60

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-B250M-Gaming 3 DDR4 LGA 1151
RAM: (2 sticks) DDR4 Kingston HyperX Fury HX424C15FB2/8 8GB 2400MHz

Storage: Corsair SSD Force Series LE200 480GB 2.5"

Vídeo: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050 Ti OC DUAL FAN 4GB GV-N105TOC-4GD GDDR5 PCI-EXP

Font: Corsair RMI Series RM750I 750W CP-9020082-WW 80 Plus Gold PFC Active Bivolt Modular

Case: Corsair Mid Tower Carbide Series SPEC-05 –Black (May have to change because of the Blu-Ray driver I want)
Monitor: LG LED 21.5´ Widescreen, Full HD, IPS, HDMI/VGA/DVI - 22MP58VQ-P (I wish I could budget 2 monitors right away)
Headset: Corsair Raptor HS50 Preto/Verde CA-9011171-NA
Teclado: Corsair K55 RGB
Mouse: Corsair Harpoon RGB CH-9206115-BR   
Sound: Pulse by Multilaser Speaker 10W RMS Black/Green, SP208
Webcam: Logitech C525 HD USB Black 960-000715
Microphone: Blue Snowball Ice Condenser - Black (holy dingus this thing is hard to find here)
Printer: Canon PIXMA iX681 (may not fit the budget for not being essential)

Yeah, please feel free to comment on it! I actually sent it for a distributor to budget it for me but he's taking now over 2 months to reply to my e-mail so I'm super antsy about it.

Edited by Zealothia

First word of advice, use pcpartpicker.com to make sure everything is compatible. From first glance, I can tell you that the CPU and motherboard aren't going to work together. You probably don't need a liquid cooler for this either, a good air cooler will do just fine. I don't usually recommend corsair headset's either due to the mic quality.

If you're doing work based stuff ryzen is easily the way to go. A ryzen 2600 is better for work compared to the 8400. The days of intel dominance got killed two years ago when ryzen was launched.

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

This is what your build would look like if you threw all your parts together (and changed a few to make sure it's actually compatible): *note your PSU is called "font"

I would usually recommend against Intel at this price point. AMD offers better chips for the price, unless the absolute only thing you'll be doing is gaming, which it sounds like is not the case. Here's my recommendation:

This will beat what you have in basically every aspect, due to the CPU having multi-threading, and the GPU being significantly faster. The peripherals can be discussed separately, since I haven't used a headset in ages so I can't make recommendations there.

My Build, v2.1 --- CPU: i7-8700K @ 5.2GHz/1.288v || MoBo: Asus ROG STRIX Z390-E Gaming || RAM: 4x4GB G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 2666 14-14-14-33 || Cooler: Custom Loop || GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black, on water || PSU: EVGA G2 850W || Case: Corsair 450D || SSD: 850 Evo 250GB, Intel 660p 2TB || Storage: WD Blue 2TB || G502 & Glorious PCGR Fully Custom 80% Keyboard || MX34VQ, PG278Q, PB278Q

Audio --- Headphones: Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 6XX || Amp: Schiit Audio Magni 3 || DAC: Schiit Audio Modi 3 || Mic: Blue Yeti

[Under Construction]

My Truck --- 2002 F-350 7.3 Powerstroke || 6-speed

My Car --- 2006 Mustang GT || 5-speed || BBK LTs, O/R X, MBRP Cat-back || BBK Lowering Springs, LCAs || 2007 GT500 wheels w/ 245s/285s

The Experiment --- CPU: i5-3570K @ 4.0 GHz || MoBo: Asus P8Z77-V LK || RAM: 16GB Corsair 1600 4x4 || Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo || GPUs: Asus GTX 750 Ti, || PSU: Corsair TX750M Gold || Case: Thermaltake Core G21 TG || SSD: 840 Pro 128GB || HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB

R.I.P. Asus X99-A motherboard, April 2016 - October 2018, may you rest in peace. 5820K, if I ever buy you a new board, it'll be a good one.

That motherboard is wrong, you need a b360 mobo not a b250, also a 6gb 1060 would be much better. Get a cheaper corsair psu, 750w is super overkill(unless you plan to upgrade) and get a 500w psu

3 minutes ago, SidM said:

That motherboard is wrong, you need a b360 mobo not a b250, also a 6gb 1060 would be much better. Get a cheaper corsair psu, 750w is super overkill(unless you plan to upgrade) and get a 500w psu

Ram is also too slow get at least 2666mhz ram(3000 is recommended tho)

3 minutes ago, SidM said:

Get a cheaper corsair psu, 750w is super overkill(unless you plan to upgrade) and get a 500w psu

Oh yeah this reminds me! I wasn't sure about this piece so I used an online calculator for the voltage and stuff, I figured it could be way off but I had no way to know better. But it 500w is enough that's just peachy!

7 minutes ago, SidM said:

Ram is also too slow get at least 2666mhz ram(3000 is recommended tho)

It doesn't matter for Intel. You're thinking of Ryzen.

My Build, v2.1 --- CPU: i7-8700K @ 5.2GHz/1.288v || MoBo: Asus ROG STRIX Z390-E Gaming || RAM: 4x4GB G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 2666 14-14-14-33 || Cooler: Custom Loop || GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black, on water || PSU: EVGA G2 850W || Case: Corsair 450D || SSD: 850 Evo 250GB, Intel 660p 2TB || Storage: WD Blue 2TB || G502 & Glorious PCGR Fully Custom 80% Keyboard || MX34VQ, PG278Q, PB278Q

Audio --- Headphones: Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 6XX || Amp: Schiit Audio Magni 3 || DAC: Schiit Audio Modi 3 || Mic: Blue Yeti

[Under Construction]

My Truck --- 2002 F-350 7.3 Powerstroke || 6-speed

My Car --- 2006 Mustang GT || 5-speed || BBK LTs, O/R X, MBRP Cat-back || BBK Lowering Springs, LCAs || 2007 GT500 wheels w/ 245s/285s

The Experiment --- CPU: i5-3570K @ 4.0 GHz || MoBo: Asus P8Z77-V LK || RAM: 16GB Corsair 1600 4x4 || Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo || GPUs: Asus GTX 750 Ti, || PSU: Corsair TX750M Gold || Case: Thermaltake Core G21 TG || SSD: 840 Pro 128GB || HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB

R.I.P. Asus X99-A motherboard, April 2016 - October 2018, may you rest in peace. 5820K, if I ever buy you a new board, it'll be a good one.

54 minutes ago, mxk. said:

From first glance, I can tell you that the CPU and motherboard aren't going to work together.

May I ask why? I don't know much about motherboards and compatibility

Just now, Zealothia said:

May I ask why? I don't know much about motherboards and compatibility

From what I remember, it has to do with how the pins are used in the socket and CPU. In the 7th and 6th gen stuff, there were pins in certain places being used for different things, and then when 8th gen was released, the way the pins were used were no longer the same as the previous generations making it so they didn't work together, despite having the same socket type.

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

1 minute ago, mxk. said:

From what I remember, it has to do with how the pins are used in the socket and CPU. In the 7th and 6th gen stuff, there were pins in certain places being used for different things, and then when 8th gen was released, the way the pins were used were no longer the same as the previous generations making it so they didn't work together, despite having the same socket type.

Oh damn 
and to think this is something I couldn't have known, and I thought this wasn't going to have issues lol
but thanks for the info, I'll do some more research