CPU cooler game pc

Jongofet

Wich cheap  BEAutifull CPU cooler do u Guys suggest for a 1500€ Pc 

How many coolers I need to buy extra for most cases

or wich brand u suggest

What processor?

Arctic Esports 33 is a good cheap choice, Cryorig H7 isnt bad either.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

7 minutes ago, Slottr said:

What processor?

Arctic Esports 33 is a good cheap choice, Cryorig H7 isnt bad either.

quad lumi to add if you want rgb

if you want to overclock heavily, a nhd15 or dark rock pro 4 is great

I have a gamaxx GT.

It's great

Please mark as helpful and informative so my profile looks better.

quote or reply to me if you want me to reply to you.

Thanks

The new Intel series 

i dont want to overklock the system

42 minutes ago, Jongofet said:

The new Intel series 

i dont want to overklock the system

Please be more specific. What kind of aesthetic did you have in mind? List your specs. 

Make sure to quote a post or tag a member or else they won't get a notification you replied to them. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

What CPU, case and RAM? If you aren't gonna OC, and are buying non-K chip, stock cooler would be enough. If you are after looks, G100M is a thing. I wouldn't take it as its performance is like stock cooler. CoolerMasters MasterAir series has also looks, and some even do perform.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

19 hours ago, Jongofet said:

cheap  BEAutifull CPU cooler

Because I always admire and love black color and it's my favorite color, and by considering as cheap and good looking air cooler, I would get the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition.

It's fully black, the heatsink cover is great, the fan blades shape looks so beautiful. Decent performer, better than CPU stock cooler.

RR-212S-20PK-R1.thumb.jpg.762755b5d9551a81f9c494431f8572fe.jpg

My system specs:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K, 5GHz Delidded LM || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-C14S w/ NF-A15 & NF-A14 Chromax fans in push-pull cofiguration || Motherboard: MSI Z370i Gaming Pro Carbon AC || RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2x8Gb 2666 || GPU: EVGA GTX 1060 6Gb FTW2+ DT || Storage: Samsung 860 Evo M.2 SATA SSD 250Gb, 2x 2.5" HDDs 1Tb & 500Gb || ODD: 9mm Slim DVD RW || PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum || Case: Cougar QBX + 1x Noctua NF-R8 front intake + 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC top exhaust + Cougar stock 92mm DC fan rear exhaust || Monitor: ASUS VG248QE || Keyboard: Ducky One 2 Mini Cherry MX Red || Mouse: Logitech G703 || Audio: Corsair HS70 Wireless || Other: XBox One S Controler

My build logs:

The idea is for a 1500€ pc 

New gen. Intel i7 7700 (K) 8700

Nvidia GTX 1080 (TI) 

16 GB ram 

240 gb ssd 

1 TB HDD

IMG_0044.PNG

received_288900451810045.png

@WoodenMarker 

What do u mean with quote a post? 

tag the people with little grey icons? 

I saw u can do that. 

Im verry sorry I'm a real forum virgin. 

2 hours ago, Jongofet said:

The idea is for a 1500€ pc 

New gen. Intel i7 7700 (K) 8700

Nvidia GTX 1080 (TI) 

16 GB ram 

240 gb ssd 

1 TB HDD

You can post the pcppartpicker permalink instead of posting the photo to make it easier to view and edit. 

Go for 8700 unless the 7700 is much cheaper for the 2 extra cores. The parts lists are a bit strange. Why are you looking at these parts in particular? Why 32gb ram in the second list? 16gb is generally plenty for gaming. You should also get two sticks of ram for dual channel for better performance. Why the sound card? The onboard audio should be pretty good already. 

I'm not seeing a consistent aesthetic or theme to the parts. You mentioned you want a beautiful cooler but what does that mean? 

You tagged with the '@' symbol. Quoting is the second icon with the arrow below the post. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

21 hours ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

the 7700 and 8700 are not the newest intel CPUs

I read online that the 8... Non or K series are the 8th gen series and the new kaby lake 

18 minutes ago, Jongofet said:

I read online that the 8... Non or K series are the 8th gen series and the new kaby lake 

Intel is currently on 9th gen but you might have a broader view on what new means. 

As long it's not bottleneck and around 1500€ it's good for me.

Indeed but is there an i7 for gen 9 i think i9 is to too expensive for my budget.

U said take the 8... Instead of the 7700 and it has 2 extra cores can u explain.

U find the part list strange im just looking for a fast pc with GTX 1080 or TI sorry im just a newbie.

About aesthetic i was just looking for what i wanted in the pc, and not really looking to just the looks.

About the sound card i did not know every mobo had a sound card or does they have it all i thought i wanted a 5.1 

41 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

Intel is currently on 9th gen but you might have a broader view on what new means. 

U probably mean the new series 9 is the new one and 8 not? 

22 minutes ago, Jongofet said:

As long it's not bottleneck and around 1500€ it's good for me.

Indeed but is there an i7 for gen 9 i think i9 is to too expensive for my budget.

U said take the 8... Instead of the 7700 and it has 2 extra cores can u explain.

U find the part list strange im just looking for a fast pc with GTX 1080 or TI sorry im just a newbie.

About aesthetic i was just looking for what i wanted in the pc, and not really looking to just the looks.

About the sound card i did not know every mobo had a sound card or does they have it all i thought i wanted a 5.1 

The 8700 is significantly better than the 7700 since it has 6 cores instead of 4. https://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i7-8700-vs-Intel-Core-i7-7700/3940vs3887

There's always a bottleneck -- don't worry too much about it and instead about just getting as much performance and features you care about for the money. 

Just about every mainstream motherboard has onboard sound nowadays and it's usually pretty decent. 

Modern boards commonly support up to 7.1 channel audio including the B250M Mortar and H310M S2V.

I'm not sure what you mean about the aesthetics. Did you have something in mind or not?

Otherwise, here's a better 'no-frills' system with a pretty neutral aesthetic: 

The extra fan would be for rear exhaust. 

21 minutes ago, Jongofet said:

U probably mean the new series 9 is the new one and 8 not? 

9th gen is the newest. Depending on how broad your definition of what 'new' is, it could extend to 7th-9th gen. Most people mean the most recently released gen when referring to 'new'.