Best 1440p 144Hz monitor for around 500CAD?

Hey everyone. Bit of a follow up from a previous post I made; I was asking about some monitors I was considering getting for a long term investment since I have a pretty decent system now.

I thought 1440p@144Hz would be a good standard that could satisfy for the coming decade (if I choose right ofc).

I heard that 27" is the best size to pixel ratio for this resolution so I have that in mind plus to keep the price right, I have adaptive sync in mind or freesync (even though I will be using a gtx1080 as my main gpu). (Plus this).

What are your recommendations? My top picks are all around 500CAD-

One has the best external features, one has a really good reputation and a nice panel and the last one is also a reputed brand, has got a curved screen and just went up 80 bucks for some reason :(image.png.12f4b96f7467f79a9d4becc5ec263dcf.png600 cad - image.png.5bf794fd12acfa01b3a89572652f73cc.pngimage.png.8ca63a931c857ce928c3ef5c905f29e2.png

Please leave a thought below if you would like to provide some insight. I eagerly await for any and all comments! Thank you and have a wonderful day

whatever you do, make sure you pick one of the '' G-SYNC Compatible '' freesync monitors...

otherwise...this:

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

4 minutes ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

whatever you do, make sure you pick one of the '' G-SYNC Compatible '' freesync monitors...

otherwise...this:

Hey thanks for this! Didn't realize testing was out already. and actually the Acer model I've been considering turned out to be one of the 12 approved. You might have just made my decision for me lol

1 minute ago, Casual Cube said:

Hey thanks for this! Didn't realize testing was out already. and actually the Acer model I've been considering turned out to be one of the 12 approved. You might have just made my decision for me lol

well as you can see the ''test'' is more an nvidia provided ''demo'' at their boot or something...it's probably best to wait for reviewers to test and see what ''other'' non supporte freesync monitors can do with the new drivers...also nvidia might improve support in the future as well...but if you want to play it safe and have it working on day 1 january 15th when the driver is released...best to pick one from the list.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR