is this a good watercooling set up

gampla

http://www.watercoolinguk.co.uk/p/WCUK-XTR-360-BitFenix-Colossus-Window-Watercooled-Full-Tower-Case-RED_38536.html

1x XS-RAYS-INT - XSPC RayStorm CPU WaterBlock - Intel OR AMD (Select Above)
- 1x XS-EX360-XFL - XSPC EX360 Crossflow Triple Fan Radiator (Installed in roof)
- 3x FAN12005 - 120mm AVP Black Body, White Blade Case Fan - 1500RPM
- 1x XS-DDC1-COMB - XSPC Acrylic Dual 5.25 Reservoir/Pump Combo with One Laing DDC
- 1x 49065 - 12V Laing DDC1+ Ultra 18W Pump (Installed in XSPC DDC ONE Bay)
- 2x 8160-4440 - 3/8" ID - 5/8" OD Clearflex 60 Hose 1m
- Generic, Nickel Plated Silver Compression Fittings
- Alphacool Ultra Pure Water + Anti Algae treatment (Pre filled)

Just putting it out there, CPU only loop is usually not worth it. If you're going to add a GPU you might want to add another 120mm or or 240mm, though in theory a 360 rad would be enough for a GPU and CPU with decent fans not pushed to the extreme.

I would advise against water cooling kits and 5.25 bay res/pump combos.

jesus the water cooling section is dead

Error: 410

http://www.watercoolinguk.co.uk/p/WCUK-XTR-360-BitFenix-Colossus-Window-Watercooled-Full-Tower-Case-RED_38536.html

1x XS-RAYS-INT - XSPC RayStorm CPU WaterBlock - Intel OR AMD (Select Above)

- 1x XS-EX360-XFL - XSPC EX360 Crossflow Triple Fan Radiator (Installed in roof)

- 3x FAN12005 - 120mm AVP Black Body, White Blade Case Fan - 1500RPM

- 1x XS-DDC1-COMB - XSPC Acrylic Dual 5.25 Reservoir/Pump Combo with One Laing DDC

- 1x 49065 - 12V Laing DDC1+ Ultra 18W Pump (Installed in XSPC DDC ONE Bay)

- 2x 8160-4440 - 3/8" ID - 5/8" OD Clearflex 60 Hose 1m

- Generic, Nickel Plated Silver Compression Fittings

- Alphacool Ultra Pure Water + Anti Algae treatment (Pre filled)

It should be quite a nice cooler. you should get this loop however if purchased seperately you might save and get a better case for watercooling.

CPU: AMD FX 6300 @4.2GHZ | MSI 970A-G 46| Gskill Sniper 2X4GB 2400| Samsung 840 EVO 120GB| NZXT Phantom 410 gunmetal|

Apevia 680W Iceberg| HIS R9-270X| WD green 3TB| 

Just putting it out there, CPU only loop is usually not worth it. If you're going to add a GPU you might want to add another 120mm or or 240mm, though in theory a 360 rad would be enough for a GPU and CPU with decent fans not pushed to the extreme.

So, if I were to build a custom loop just for my 4770k, it wouldn't make a big difference in temperatures when compared to the H100 I am currently using? The reason I wouldn't want to liquid cool my GPU's too is because, I really like how they look and I also would probably upgrade them more often than I would my CPU. 

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

So, if I were to build a custom loop just for my 4770k, it wouldn't make a big difference in temperatures when compared to the H100 I am currently using? The reason I wouldn't want to liquid cool my GPU's too is because, I really like how they look and I also would probably upgrade them more often than I would my CPU.

It would be a few degrees cooler than an h100i, significant enough, but when you use water cooling part of the aspect is looks, noise, and overall performance and with a GPU not in the loop you're missing out on those two aspects and gaining only CPU performance.

The gains of a CPU only loop are marginal over a 240mm AIO if that's as far as you go.

Error: 410

It should be quite a nice cooler. you should get this loop however if purchased seperately you might save and get a better case for watercooling.

better case for watercooling.

the kit without the case is £309

the kit without the case is £309

Oh never mind then. Im in America where liquid cooling is a lot cheeper than that.

CPU: AMD FX 6300 @4.2GHZ | MSI 970A-G 46| Gskill Sniper 2X4GB 2400| Samsung 840 EVO 120GB| NZXT Phantom 410 gunmetal|

Apevia 680W Iceberg| HIS R9-270X| WD green 3TB|