Radeon R7 250

BojanM

Hello I bought this card yesterday and i dont know if this is a problem or if this is just a normal thing here is a SS from GpuZ

It says the Bus  Interface is PCIe x8 3.0 @ x8 1.1 but when i put in my gtx 750ti it says PCIe x16 @ 16 1.1

Untitled.png

click on that "?" (question mark) to put a load on the card so that it will actually need the bandwidth and it will report correctly 

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Just now, Levent said:

click on that ? mark to put a load on the card so that it will actually need the bandwidth and it will report correctly 

I just did and it just changed to x8 @ x8 2.0

Untitled.png

Regardless it wont affect the performance if thats all the issue, that GPU will not even come close to being held back by 8 lanes however it would be good to check to see if its not something else.

Tried re installing the card and cleaning the slot and pins?

1 minute ago, BojanM said:

I just did and it just changed to x8 @ x8 2.0

oh I may have misunderstood, you might want to re install the card. If that doesnt work check the pins for damage

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Just now, Swes said:

Regardless it wont affect the performance if thats all the issue, that GPU will not even come close to being held back by 8 lanes however it would be good to check to see if its not something else.

Tried re installing the card and cleaning the slot and pins?

as i Said i have Gtx 750ti and it works fine at x16 and i dont think anything got damaged 

Just now, Levent said:

oh I may have misunderstood, you might want to re install the card. If that doesnt work check the pins for damage

No damage here