A Different WAN Show

IIZabrakII

Hope this is the right place to post, been a member for a while but this is my first post.

Was looking for the WAN show today on Google in case it was unlisted ;). 

I came across another WAN show. From what I can see it is from Sri Lanka, Hosted by RuwanTech.

They seem to be a small tech channel that also run a tech store. 

They have several other videos but the link below was released today Jan.04.2019 it is called Guide to Rendering PC - Sinhala WAN show. I'm not 100% on the language they are speaking.

Thought it was interesting and wanted to share.

While I can't watch it since idk the language and there is clear ahh similarities to LTT wan it seems interesting to say the least. Kinda glad english and western countries aren't the only expanding ones with technology podcasts.

So.. copycats.

They've not only copied the name, but even the bottom bar with their info, it's essentially the same thing down to the position and color of the font. All they did was change the font itself, the logo and make the background darker.
Can anyone tag in the LMG staff?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

I'll pass this along to the team, although I'm not sure what if anything will happen.  It's a bit odd to say the least.

@CPotter

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Depends if they have trademarked WAN name, layout etc. If not, all they can legally do is friendly reminder to use one's own brains.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I saw this a couple days ago.  Funniest part is...   If you consider how small the population is that even speaks that language.  Their 13k subscribers might be a larger proportion of the people they could be understood by.  The whole channel and business model seems to be a copy. ?