Gaming PC for around $1500 CAD

Hello, I am completely new to building pc's and was wondering if anyone could give me a hand and either show me some good pre-built pc's for $1500 CAD or help me build a good one on PCPartpicker. I'm mostly playing League of Legends, Rainbow Six, Destiny 2, Overwatch, Black Desert Online and a few other games . Any help is appreciated, Thank you.

Do you already have a monitor? Also, you can play many of those games at a much lower price point if you want; a 1000 dollar build would do with most of those games

Edit: Just realized that this was in CAD. Oops

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

6 minutes ago, Shreyas1 said:

Do you already have a monitor? Also, you can play many of those games at a much lower price point if you want; a 1000 dollar build would do with most of those games

No the monitors aren't part of the $1500 limit, also if you'd be okay would you mind showing me the $1000 option, and again i'm new to all this, you say it'd be able to run all those games about how long down the road when new games come out will I start seeing problems?

Why are you looking at a B board...Why is there always somebody Ignorant?...They launched X470 for a reason...get that....stop being cheap....it's not gonna kill you to spend 100-150$ on a board....lol

I do everything Masterd...I bought an Excellent X470...really is a good board and they solved all the bugs and everything else and has ram compatibility and more features. Be Smart. 

And well EVGA units have been hit or Miss....So I turned to Cooler Master Again...they absolutely can make a good and ok units. 

2600x 4.3ghz-Loop

Msi X470 gaming plus

EVGA SuperSC CL16 3200 16gb

gtx 1060

pny nvme 480gb

mushkin eco3 480gb

Sound Blaster Audigy FX

Cooler Master GXII Pro 750w.

8 hours ago, JRzoid said:

Why are you looking at a B board...Why is there always somebody Ignorant?...They launched X470 for a reason...get that....stop being cheap....it's not gonna kill you to spend 100-150$ on a board....lol

I do everything Masterd...I bought an Excellent X470...really is a good board and they solved all the bugs and everything else and has ram compatibility and more features. Be Smart. 

And well EVGA units have been hit or Miss....So I turned to Cooler Master Again...they absolutely can make a good and ok units. 

yeah for me anyway, i don't rly care about overclocking,advanced features that are available on more expensive motherboard. so that's why i'm gonna go with a B series mobo

Reminder to always be happy even in tough situations 🙂

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($229.99 @ Amazon Canada) 
CPU Cooler: CRYORIG - H5 Universal 65 CFM CPU Cooler  ($61.99 @ Canada Computers) 
Motherboard: ASRock - Fatal1ty B450 GAMING K4 ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($103.69 @ Vuugo) 
Memory: Team - Vulcan 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($129.99 @ Newegg Canada) 
Storage: HP - EX900 250 GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  ($59.99 @ Canada Computers) 
Storage: Seagate - Barracuda 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($66.99 @ Powertop) 
Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce RTX 2070 8 GB WINDFORCE Video Card  ($659.00 @ Canada Computers) 
Case: Corsair - Carbide Series 275R (Black w/Tempered Glass) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($89.99 @ Amazon Canada) 
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA G1+ 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($79.99 @ Memory Express) 
Total: $1481.62
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-01-04 08:38 EST-0500

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

9 hours ago, Matsuzaki said:

No the monitors aren't part of the $1500 limit, also if you'd be okay would you mind showing me the $1000 option, and again i'm new to all this, you say it'd be able to run all those games about how long down the road when new games come out will I start seeing problems?

I accidentally saw USD instead of CAD. Just disregard my post. 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler