Coolest practical application of RGB I've ever seen.... (as a non RGB gamer)

corrado33

So I got a keyboard for christmas, not an RGB one, but when I went to look and see if the company had any special software that worked with their keyboards, I found this software. 

https://www.daskeyboard.com/technology/q-software/

Basically it lets you use the RGB in your keyboard to alert you to things on your computer or connected "home" devices. So, for example, you can set it up to light up the "e" key green if you get a new e-mail, and red if you get an "urgent" e-mail. It can also be used to monitor CPU/RAM usage, among other things. 

That, to me, is honestly freaking cool. It's a nice PRACTICAL application of RGB that I could actually get behind, even as somebody who typically hates RGB.  

Well you have RGB ram...like Trident Z kit is I think...I have no idea how it works or can be adjusted the Mystic light stuff etc...Only RGB I want....On the ram it's acceptable and Trident Z is overclockable they say it is anyways. 

2600x 4.3ghz-Loop

Msi X470 gaming plus

EVGA SuperSC CL16 3200 16gb

gtx 1060

pny nvme 480gb

mushkin eco3 480gb

Sound Blaster Audigy FX

Cooler Master GXII Pro 750w.

You can hook up a rgb led strips outside your pc (to your desk maybe) and change the tone to whatever you liked. That's a practical non gamers rgb applications for me.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w