No Display After Changing RAM

I put Trident Z RGB model F4-3200C16D-16GTZRX RAM into my build and my computer starts but doesn't display anything. Everything is plugged in, I've tried
resetting the BIOS by taking out the motherboard battery, using the CMOS reset on the board, and much more. When I called ASUS support they said that the

motherboard doesn't support the RAM. According to their product sheet, this is true. Although, online I've seen people mention using the same RAM with the

same board. Does anyone know if there is a way to get this working at all? Will I have to new RAM again?

Build:
ASUS Prime X470 Pro

G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 16GB

Gigabyte RTX 2070

RYZEN 2700X

That sucks. Try another bios version if any are available with some luck it might work. But I don't see why the Mobo wouldn't be compatible with it other than manufacturer suppprt. But definitely check what bios version the "others" are using and either upgrade or roll back to that. Maybe they flashed a modded bios.

My PC is a fast boyo:

6700K - 32GB - 1080 - 256GB EVO

^^You don't need more info than this right?^^

7 minutes ago, robinhood22 said:

That sucks. Try another bios version if any are available with some luck it might work. But I don't see why the Mobo wouldn't be compatible with it other than manufacturer suppprt. But definitely check what bios version the "others" are using and either upgrade or roll back to that. Maybe they flashed a modded bios.

I updated the BIOS less than a month ago. How do I update the BIOS when I have absolutely no screen output?

5 minutes ago, GrabinBurger said:

I updated the BIOS less than a month ago. How do I update the BIOS when I have absolutely no screen output?

Trying swapping slots and/or running with only one stick. My system wouldn't post when I was in the same situation as you and it only worked after screwing with the RAM.

7 minutes ago, GrabinBurger said:

Feelsreallybadman. You'll have to have a functional dimm to boot into bios. If you don't have any maybe you could exchange your ram for another model that is compatible with your Mobo. I'm sure you can get an exchange going just ask your dealer and tell him it's "not working". Good luck

My PC is a fast boyo:

6700K - 32GB - 1080 - 256GB EVO

^^You don't need more info than this right?^^

For everyone that wants to see your screen but your GPU is dead or not working, all you have to do is install CHROME REMOTE DESKTOP, set it up and make sure its always running add it to your startup, and that what i use if anything mess up and always have a secondary display.

My PC:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X Processor (4.4Ghz), MOBO: GIGABYTE X470 AORUS Gaming 7 WiFi (AMD Ryzen AM4/ X470/ Intel Wave 2 WiFi/M.2), RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3000MHz C15, GPU: Gigabyte nVidia GeForce GTX 1080 Windforce OC GV-N1080WF3OC-8GD Graphics Cards, STORAGE: 120GB CRUCIAL SSD, 1TB WD BLUE, COOLER: Cooler Master 212 EVO RGB Black Edition, FANS: 4 x MasterFan MF120R RGB (2 Front, 1 Back, 1 Top), 1 x Noctua NF-P12 Redux 1700 RPM(Back off Cooler), PC CASE: Cooler Master MB500 case, PSU: EVGA 750 BQ.

My Kids PC:

CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 955 (95watt @3.5Ghz @1.40V), MOBO: ASUS M2A-VM, RAM: Kingston 8GB (4x2GB) DDR2 800MHz, GPU: nVidia GT 710 2GB DDR3 (OC’ed Clock to 1300Mhz and Memory to 950Mhz), STORAGE: 250GB HDD, 500GB HDD, COOLER:  Cooler Master 212 EVO, PC CASE: Cooler Master Q300L , FANS: 3 x upHere RED LED Fans (2 Front, 1 Back), PSU: Generic 300 Watt PSU.

Console:  PS4 - vjizzle2384

On 1/2/2019 at 9:02 PM, phoon said:

Feelsreallybadman. You'll have to have a functional dimm to boot into bios. If you don't have any maybe you could exchange your ram for another model that is compatible with your Mobo. I'm sure you can get an exchange going just ask your dealer and tell him it's "not working". Good luck

They updated the compatibility list and now it's on it lmfao

Also, I too am an Ottawa boi ayy