3x120 rad fans

looking at fan options for my 3x120 rad mounted at the top of my case and i can't really decide. these fans won't really be seen in my case, but i do want them to be quiet and perform well.

i have 3 options 

Gelid Wing

Silverstone AP121

Gentle Typhoon AP14/15

so the air penetrators are really quiet but don't perform quite as well as the GT's. but i think the GT's are loud? (not sure)

the gelid wings are also an option but i just can't pick :(

I really want my build to be VERY quiet so keep that in mind

(Using 2 AP121 as intakes, 2 gelid wings as exhaust)

looking at fan options for my 3x120 rad mounted at the top of my case and i can't really decide. these fans won't really be seen in my case, but i do want them to be quiet and perform well.

i have 3 options 

Gelid Wing

Silverstone AP121

Gentle Typhoon AP14/15

so the air penetrators are really quiet but don't perform quite as well as the GT's. but i think the GT's are loud? (not sure)

any way for you to get noctuas? i use them and they are hands down the best aside from the color.

if you are reading this you are wasting valuable time and should maybe rethink your life choices.

any way for you to get noctuas? i use them and they are hands down the best aside from the color.

noctua or bequiet

i have 3 options 

Gelid Wing

Silverstone AP121

Gentle Typhoon AP14/15

if you are reading this you are wasting valuable time and should maybe rethink your life choices.

Get Ap-15s their the cheap right now at around 14 dollars each and at their loudest is 32 db. Ap-15s are the less gimmicky among those selections and I think Noctua is insanely overrated as their price are no where near justified in their specifications.

too expensive

Get Ap-15s their the cheap right now at around 14 dollars each and at their loudest is 32 db. Ap-15s are the less gimmicky among those selections and I think Noctua is insanely overrated as their price are no where near justified in their specifications.

are they loud? in a general sense? I really don't like noisy fans

are they loud? in a general sense? I really don't like noisy fans

all fans noise levels are subjective to the end-user. you'll get vary opinions on sound

level outputs from all manufacturers and end-users. and they will all be different to

what you might experience. you'll have to do it like 70% of the peeps by trial-and-error.

or use suggestions and make your own evaluations.