G12 Compatibility

I'm sure this is an obvious question, and I'm sorry if it is, but I have a question about thet NZXT G12 bracket. Since NZXT Kraken coolers are Asatec (Hope I spelled that right), can other asatech coolers such as corsair's single 120 rad fit on there? I was hoping to cool my video card, but don't want to shell out 120/140$ on the NZXT Coolers.

Also, since the NZXT site is vague, will the EVGA 1060 6GB single fan superclocked edition be compatible? thanks for your time.

3 minutes ago, GarageMan said:

I'm sure this is an obvious question, and I'm sorry if it is, but I have a question about thet NZXT G12 bracket. Since NZXT Kraken coolers are Asatec (Hope I spelled that right), can other asatech coolers such as corsair's single 120 rad fit on there? I was hoping to cool my video card, but don't want to shell out 120/140$ on the NZXT Coolers.

As long as they are the asetek series of coolers like the H75 it will work with the bracket. 

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Liquid-Cooling/Single-Radiator-Liquid-Coolers/Hydro-Series™-H75-Liquid-CPU-Cooler/p/CW-9060015-WW

On 12/29/2018 at 7:27 PM, W-L said:

Also, since the NZXT site is vague, will the EVGA 1060 6GB single fan superclocked edition be compatible? thanks for your time.

1 minute ago, GarageMan said:

It should be but for specifics you will need to directly contact the manufacture for details.