Looking for a new PC case

InfiniteJordan

I am looking for a new PC Case because my current one is just not my style and doesn't have the best thermal performace.  I am looking for something that has built in RGB lighting (of course), support for a dual fan radiator on the top, and in a ATX form factor, and that it has great performing fans and filtration.  Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

18 minutes ago, InfiniteJordan said:

I am looking for a new PC Case because my current one is just not my style and doesn't have the best thermal performace.  I am looking for something that has built in RGB lighting (of course), support for a dual fan radiator on the top, and in a ATX form factor, and that it has great performing fans and filtration.  Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

What is you current case?

What's your budget? For what you've described I would probably describe a Corsair Crystal Series 570X or a Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA case.

38 minutes ago, InfiniteJordan said:

I am looking for a new PC Case because my current one is just not my style and doesn't have the best thermal performace.

Budget, System Specs and location?

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Sorry for the extremely late reply, but for my budget there's really not one I prefer not over $200 tho, Specs are here: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/InfiniteJordanXX/saved/jg6Ft6

Case is the Coolermaster mb530p.

On 12/31/2018 at 6:45 PM, InfiniteJordan said:

Sorry for the extremely late reply, but for my budget there's really not one I prefer not over $200 tho, Specs are here: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/InfiniteJordanXX/saved/jg6Ft6

Case is the Coolermaster mb530p.

Make sure to use the quote button so we know when you reply :) 

Which part of your system are you not happy with temperatures? The 2070 should be sitting around 60-70ºC while gaming. The 8700K might be a bit too much heat for the Hyper 212 evo to handle, those chips can get very hot and that has more to do with the CPU cooler than the case fan in that particular instance. 

If opyu could tell me what your system temperature under load are, I can provide additional help. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25