Preplanning High end gaming pc

Lucina

I have a budget around 1000-2000$ and this is what I have so far in mind

This is without the release of the ryzen 3000's yet (which i will wait for)

But any suggestions/comments can be helpful. I've build pc's before as well as my own right now but never once bought a watercooler/installed it so thats why i dipped out on getting one unless someone can simplify it for me because even google has me boggled. but besides that let me know how this build looks.

I will be doing media creation such as streaming, rendering, and of course a lot of gaming.

9 hours ago, Lucina said:

I have a budget around 1000-2000$ and this is what I have so far in mind

This is without the release of the ryzen 3000's yet (which i will wait for)

But any suggestions/comments can be helpful. I've build pc's before as well as my own right now but never once bought a watercooler/installed it so thats why i dipped out on getting one unless someone can simplify it for me because even google has me boggled. but besides that let me know how this build looks.

I will be doing media creation such as streaming, rendering, and of course a lot of gaming.

Get rid of the 2700x and go with a 2600 or 2600x. Put that toward a better x470 for the future 3000 ryzens.

Go with a 1070. Ray tracing on the 2000 gtx series isn’t important right now. Only a handful of games are supporting ray tracing at the moment. For now the 1070 has better value per performance. It’s been proven there’s only a slight sifference between 2070 and 1070. Use the extra money saved from this for better ram